Not too bad

Posted by Reviewer2960855 on May 12, 2009

I found the level of caffeine in this one to be a bit too high (made my heart pump faster and harder, while i did not get the same effect from drinking an energy drink). On the other hand, i also found that it contains mostly caffeine, as such small amounts of Guarana have yet to make my heart pump like this, there for i can not be certain as to the quality of this product.

Best energy booster

Posted by Reviewer2490971 on May 28, 2008

I have taken this product for a number of years and as I am not aware of any side effects. I take one early morning without food, and again four to five hours later. My advise is to drink at least 6-8 glass water daily. This product also decrease your sugar cravings and soda cravings. This product also suppresses the appetite.

my husband's favourite

Posted by Reviewer1437520 on Jun 19, 2008

It is a great energizer. My huaband uses it when he has to travel long distances. It gives you a buzz without exhausting the system. Better than drinking coffee, that's for sure. A steady energy.

Nastural Balance Guarana

Posted by Reviewer3181384 on Jul 04, 2008

I've been using this particular product for at least five years on a daily basis. For me, it improves mood, alertness, and energy levels without any perceptible buzz, jitters, or let-down. It just does what it's supposed to do, and at a very reasonable price.

Very Effective

Posted by Reviewer1508866 on Jan 23, 2007

I find that this product really "picks me up". It's at least as effective as a strong cup of coffee and it's effects last longer. Please note that it's not appropriate for everyone - as it contains naturally occuring caffeine.

Overly satisfied!

Posted by Reviewer1344096 on Mar 04, 2009

I recently purchased several bottles of Guarana. I was very pleased with how they were packed and delivered. This product works great for me and helps me to keep my focus throughout the day. I am a programmer that has to multi-task and work long hours. Please keep this product and i truly appreciate your service! Cary, NC

Not bad.

Posted by Reviewer1621079 on Oct 27, 2007

This is a good product. Make sure to take on an empty stomach, as in at least 2 hours after eating. There is a crash with all stimulant products so use discretion when taking it.

Guarana

Posted by Reviewer3010883 on Aug 08, 2008

This is a good thing! I take it on many an afternoon when I do not want coffee, but need an extra shot of energy to get through a tedious , yet mind-intensive workday.

gurana

Posted by Reviewer2595823 on Aug 24, 2008

The Gurana is wonderfull.Iwork Two jobs and it helps me alot to keep going.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1815452 on Jul 22, 2010

This really works. Gives me a boost of energy and clears my brain without a crash later. I haven't found a better natural energizer.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »