• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported into Japan.
  • Customer Ratings

Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer2841425 on Jun 23, 2011

Once again, very pleased with product, price of product and cost and speed of shipping.

Natural Balance HTP Calm

Posted by Reviewer3275342 on Apr 25, 2011

I suffer from minor depression. I have found Natural Balance HTP Calm to be very effective as a non-prescription antidepressant.

NOT LEGAL IN IRELAND

Posted by Reviewer1013343 on Apr 07, 2011

Had this product seized by customs and turned over to the Irish medicines board .They informed me that no htp products are legal in Ireland . No product and lost my money and have to answer questions over importing it , be warned .

Be careful of your supplements

Posted by Reviewer1019614 on Feb 20, 2011

This product did not work with my body chemistry. It made me sad and depressed instead of calm and sleepy.

Helps me sleep

Posted by Reviewer2132271 on Sep 12, 2010

If I can't sleep I take this. Works every time. Even after my husband died it helped me sleep when nothing else would. Tho I sometimes took it more than once a night at that time.

Just not good for me

Posted by Reviewer1230244 on Jul 14, 2010

My friend told me she would be taking these for the rest of her life and swears by them, however, something in them made me very sick. Two weeks of stomach problems and now nothing since I stopped taking them. I must be allergic to something in the mix. I was bummed.

HTP.Calm - so far so good

Posted by Reviewer2876611 on May 18, 2010

I am taking HTP.Calm as a replacement for a mild anti-depressant I quit taking since it made me drowsy most of the time. The HTP.Calm seems to keep my mood up, but I'm not as tired. I'm taking about 3 a day. I only had the wild dreams that have been reported once.

I am using it since 2002!

Posted by Reviewer1231494 on Oct 21, 2009

I highly recommend this product as a replacement for pharmaceutical antidepressant.

The best 5HTP

Posted by Reviewer3139402 on Jul 22, 2009

I have tried others, but have come back to HTP Calm as it work best for me. I sleep better, feel better, and definitely am more calm. I won't be trying others again. This is the one for me.

a tool to help you calm your mind

Posted by Reviewer1578959 on Jun 30, 2009

I've used HTP.Calm for years. Love that it has no side effects. I sleep better and I suspect it keeps my weight from getting out of hand as well. Thanks!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »