• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported into Japan.
  • Reviews | English

nice without side effects

Posted by Reviewer1336522 on Feb 18, 2008

I tend to suffer from moodiness associated with hormones, and living in dreary Vancouver where it rains over 300 days of the year really doesn't help with my outlook sometimes. I was taking St. John's Wort for a while, but after about 6 weeks, I only noticed some improvement, but no much during my "hot" days when I ovulate and several days priror to my period. I've been taking this for about 4 weeks now, and I had the mildest pms in recent memory. I was a tad irritable, but nothing like the godzilla I can turn into sometimes. I also sleep so much better while taking these, and it's nice to not be groggy or feel blunted if one is taking a sedative. It's also helped with anxiety associated with stress as well. The bottle came with the inside seal open (most likely stuck on the lid and pulled off when I opened it). Iherb answered my email very promptly on a Sunday no less, and without hesitation sent out another bottle. I can't say enough about this site and the amazing products they carry. Thank you!

I call this my CHILL PILL !

Posted by Reviewer1888357 on May 21, 2008

At the beginning of menopause I was beginning to lose it. I had such high anxiety, irritability, mood swings. My doc put me on prosac which I hated. I asked a health food store what I could do naturally and they recommended HTP-CALM. I am now on the other side of menopause and 6 years later I am still taking it. I've always been hyper with my mind racing a zillion miles an hour and with it I am more creative, focused and a happier human. If I miss a dose I can tell right away because the anxiety returns. I love this stuff!

Best product I've found hands down !

Posted by Reviewer1962896 on Dec 20, 2006

I have seasonal depression which can hit me extremely hard and the doctor tried different anti-depressants however they make me more depressed after continued use and extremely tired and unable to function. I've tried other 5-htp brands and nothing compares to this brand. My particular blend is one capsule with two additional st. john's wort (1x a day) and it works great for me. No anti-depressants needed ! If I forget to take it I can tell within a couple of days, so I know it's really working for me with my winter blues (SAD).

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2093682 on Nov 01, 2008

I love this product! Within a few days I was able to tell a difference in my mood....I'll never use prescription drugs again!

Helps me sleep

Posted by Reviewer2132271 on Sep 12, 2010

If I can't sleep I take this. Works every time. Even after my husband died it helped me sleep when nothing else would. Tho I sometimes took it more than once a night at that time.

HTP Calm

Posted by Reviewer2237469 on Oct 08, 2008

I don't need to take prescription drug;Buspar anylonger because this works so well for general anxiety.It also, help stablize mild to mod. depression(clinical).

Still the best herbal anti-depressant formula!

Posted by Reviewer2923194 on Mar 27, 2007

This is the best herbal anti-depressant formula I've found. It helps tremendously with seasonal winter depression, and also with the depression associated with particularly stressful, overwhelming times in life.

The best 5HTP

Posted by Reviewer3139402 on Jul 22, 2009

I have tried others, but have come back to HTP Calm as it work best for me. I sleep better, feel better, and definitely am more calm. I won't be trying others again. This is the one for me.

Great product, great price

Posted by Reviewer3271529 on Mar 04, 2008

truly relaxes me and keeps me on an even keel.

Natural Balance HTP Calm

Posted by Reviewer3275342 on Apr 25, 2011

I suffer from minor depression. I have found Natural Balance HTP Calm to be very effective as a non-prescription antidepressant.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »