Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Natural Balance, HTP.Calm, 60 Veggie Caps

nice without side effects

Posted by Reviewer1336522 on Feb 18, 2008

I tend to suffer from moodiness associated with hormones, and living in dreary Vancouver where it rains over 300 days of the year really doesn't help with my outlook sometimes. I was taking St. John's Wort for a while, but after about 6 weeks, I only noticed some improvement, but no much during my "hot" days when I ovulate and several days priror to my period. I've been taking this for about 4 weeks now, and I had the mildest pms in recent memory. I was a tad irritable, but nothing like the godzilla I can turn into sometimes. I also sleep so much better while taking these, and it's nice to not be groggy or feel blunted if one is taking a sedative. It's also helped with anxiety associated with stress as well. The bottle came with the inside seal open (most likely stuck on the lid and pulled off when I opened it). Iherb answered my email very promptly on a Sunday no less, and without hesitation sent out another bottle. I can't say enough about this site and the amazing products they carry. Thank you!

Great product, great price

Posted by Reviewer3271529 on Mar 04, 2008

truly relaxes me and keeps me on an even keel.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1816335 on Mar 08, 2008

I use this to ward off anxiety and it works as well as a RX. Much safer than drugs and works as well - it's a keeper.

I call this my CHILL PILL !

Posted by Reviewer1888357 on May 21, 2008

At the beginning of menopause I was beginning to lose it. I had such high anxiety, irritability, mood swings. My doc put me on prosac which I hated. I asked a health food store what I could do naturally and they recommended HTP-CALM. I am now on the other side of menopause and 6 years later I am still taking it. I've always been hyper with my mind racing a zillion miles an hour and with it I am more creative, focused and a happier human. If I miss a dose I can tell right away because the anxiety returns. I love this stuff!

Natural Balance HTP.Calm

Posted by Reviewer3298010 on Aug 21, 2008

I originally bought Natural Balance HTP. Calm to help my anxiety. I had been taking Effexor XR prescribed by my doctor for 3 years and decided to get off because I did not like taking medication. I gradually stopped the medication and started taking HTP. Calm and felt very well, it actually has also helped me keep my weight down as well. I would recommend this to anyone. It's natural!