I like it.

Posted by Reviewer2466452 on Nov 23, 2008

I ordered this product because life was getting the best of me and I was feeling like anxiety was keeping me from dealing with life challenges in a positive way. After I began taking it I noticed a change right away. I take this with a ginko biloba/B complex and daily vitamin in the morning with my breakfast and feel ready for the day by the time I'm out the door. I was laid off about two weeks after I started taking Happy Camper and I really think it helped me calmly assess the situation and move on towards finding another job quickly rather than get overwhelmed and depresed and give up as I've unfortunately done in the past. If you see yourself in any of these situations consider this product, it helps.

Works Great

Posted by Reviewer2875933 on Mar 03, 2009

I take 2 Each morning and it makes me happy and have energy through out the day. Its the only thing that gives me motivation

Fabulous Happy Camper

Posted by Reviewer2012181 on Nov 24, 2008

I once wrote to the manufacturer the following regarding this product. I told them that back in 1999 I was caretaking my ill sister, feeling very dark. I purchased a sample of HC and within an hour it was like the sun had risen in my head.

Changed my life!

Posted by 4875213169444076957 on Sep 04, 2016

I've used prescription anti-depressant medication in the past. Although some of them worked really well, they all had horrific side-effects. I wish I'd known about this product years ago! It eliminated the depression AND anxiety I was experiencing, all without any side effects. I've used this across time during various periods including when I was severely depressed and moderately depressed. With the severe depression I found I had to take a second dosage mid-day and then it worked way better. I was concerned about the kava warning but I heard it was some weird fluke with one person. I avoid alcohol when I take the medication, but I've taken it in the morning and then had a beer at the end of the day and no problem. I don't know if excessive alcohol consumption would be a problem with this or not. I encourage anyone who has been struggling with anxiety or depression to give this a try if they aren't taking anything else it could interact with. If you don't want to take prescription medicine, this is a GREAT alternative! I feel fantastic from taking this stuff. It doesn't numb the emotions, and of course I still can feel sad about something that is sad. But it definitely improves my mood dramatically.

Stress Relief!

Posted by Reviewer1048839 on Aug 21, 2009

This product really helps me through those hormonal days when I would rather not have to BE with other people, but have not choice. :) It isn't habit-forming, and it takes the edge off of those feelings of stress.

Pretty good

Posted by Reviewer1116163 on Nov 23, 2011

Not bad for what it is, undertones of kava and passion flower give a bit of a pleasant buzz. if only true piece of mind could be found in a tablet

David

Posted by Reviewer1784081 on Jun 24, 2008

In all honesty, I was very dissapointed in the product. I had done quite a bit of research because I'm going through a very bad bought of depression right now, and instead of turning to "drugs", I was hoping to use something a little more over the counter. I found out about the 'Happy Camper' product, but it made about as much difference as a Vitamin C, meaning, it did nothing noticable. Maybe it may work for others, but I will not be purchasing that product anymore. Also, in comparison to something like St. John's Wort, I think St.Johns makes a little bit of a difference, but not happy camper.

works great

Posted by Reviewer2248297 on Jun 30, 2009

I have used this for years and I can really tell a difference. It helps on those days when you just don't feel like yourself. I wouldn't go without it.

Happy Camper lives up to it's name!

Posted by Reviewer2690855 on Aug 11, 2009

I have been taking these off and on for years and they work awesome. My mood lifts and I feel so much better on those icky days. My husband has recently started taking them when needed and he has noticed a big difference in mood too. We take them one at a time though, not two at once because I've found the kola nut will give us jitters if we take two at once. All and all a great product!

Natural Balance, Happy Camper, 120 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer3126977 on Feb 22, 2010

Love it, love it and have been recommending to all my friends. This product takes the edge off stress!!! Does not make you drowsy but is awesome on the daily stess that life brings. If having an extremely "bad hair day" I will take 2 capsules.They work quite fast. You just start to relax and you have a smile again!! Highly recommend if you let stress get to you. Love it!!