I like it.

Posted by Reviewer2466452 on Nov 23, 2008

I ordered this product because life was getting the best of me and I was feeling like anxiety was keeping me from dealing with life challenges in a positive way. After I began taking it I noticed a change right away. I take this with a ginko biloba/B complex and daily vitamin in the morning with my breakfast and feel ready for the day by the time I'm out the door. I was laid off about two weeks after I started taking Happy Camper and I really think it helped me calmly assess the situation and move on towards finding another job quickly rather than get overwhelmed and depresed and give up as I've unfortunately done in the past. If you see yourself in any of these situations consider this product, it helps.

Works Great

Posted by Reviewer2875933 on Mar 03, 2009

I take 2 Each morning and it makes me happy and have energy through out the day. Its the only thing that gives me motivation

Fabulous Happy Camper

Posted by Reviewer2012181 on Nov 24, 2008

I once wrote to the manufacturer the following regarding this product. I told them that back in 1999 I was caretaking my ill sister, feeling very dark. I purchased a sample of HC and within an hour it was like the sun had risen in my head.

Stress Relief!

Posted by Reviewer1048839 on Aug 21, 2009

This product really helps me through those hormonal days when I would rather not have to BE with other people, but have not choice. :) It isn't habit-forming, and it takes the edge off of those feelings of stress.

Pretty good

Posted by Reviewer1116163 on Nov 23, 2011

Not bad for what it is, undertones of kava and passion flower give a bit of a pleasant buzz. if only true piece of mind could be found in a tablet

David

Posted by Reviewer1784081 on Jun 24, 2008

In all honesty, I was very dissapointed in the product. I had done quite a bit of research because I'm going through a very bad bought of depression right now, and instead of turning to "drugs", I was hoping to use something a little more over the counter. I found out about the 'Happy Camper' product, but it made about as much difference as a Vitamin C, meaning, it did nothing noticable. Maybe it may work for others, but I will not be purchasing that product anymore. Also, in comparison to something like St. John's Wort, I think St.Johns makes a little bit of a difference, but not happy camper.

Happy Camper

Posted by Reviewer3174025 on Oct 21, 2007

A friend told me about this product. She wouldn't be without it over the long winter months in Oregon. Many people including me have the SADD syndrome during winter. I haven't tried these yet, but I think they will help during those cold dark days!

My Old Favorite

Posted by Reviewer3062832 on Mar 21, 2008

I started using Happy Camper years ago to counter the extreme stress of my job. It is a wonderful product and have no problem using it at age 73. I take it as needed. I can't find it anymore in my area, so I was so grateful to oder it from IHerb, at a significant savings.

Hurrah for Happy Camper!

Posted by Reviewer3063716 on Sep 02, 2006

I was dealing with severe arm pain and felt as though I wanted to scream at the world. This was recommended to me and after the first dose I began feeling better. I don't know if it helped the actuall pain level or if it helped me cope better with the pain, but after only a week the pain seemed to decrease. Eventually I was diagnosed with a rare and painful bone cancer and this product helped me before, during and after treatment. This product really helped during one of the most stressful times of my life.

Posted by Reviewer3174554 on Mar 13, 2009

When I have a family outing and need a little boost of positive energy, Happy Camper always does the trick. Just makes me more alert and happy. I only take on special days when I need an extra pick-me-up.