Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Natural Balance, Happy Camper, 120 Veggie Caps

Fabulous Happy Camper

Posted by Reviewer2012181 on Nov 24, 2008

I once wrote to the manufacturer the following regarding this product. I told them that back in 1999 I was caretaking my ill sister, feeling very dark. I purchased a sample of HC and within an hour it was like the sun had risen in my head.

I like it.

Posted by Reviewer2466452 on Nov 23, 2008

I ordered this product because life was getting the best of me and I was feeling like anxiety was keeping me from dealing with life challenges in a positive way. After I began taking it I noticed a change right away. I take this with a ginko biloba/B complex and daily vitamin in the morning with my breakfast and feel ready for the day by the time I'm out the door. I was laid off about two weeks after I started taking Happy Camper and I really think it helped me calmly assess the situation and move on towards finding another job quickly rather than get overwhelmed and depresed and give up as I've unfortunately done in the past. If you see yourself in any of these situations consider this product, it helps.

Works Great

Posted by Reviewer2875933 on Mar 03, 2009

I take 2 Each morning and it makes me happy and have energy through out the day. Its the only thing that gives me motivation

Stress Relief!

Posted by Reviewer1048839 on Aug 21, 2009

This product really helps me through those hormonal days when I would rather not have to BE with other people, but have not choice. :) It isn't habit-forming, and it takes the edge off of those feelings of stress.

Pretty good

Posted by Reviewer1116163 on Nov 23, 2011

Not bad for what it is, undertones of kava and passion flower give a bit of a pleasant buzz. if only true piece of mind could be found in a tablet