• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of two bottles per order can be imported into Japan.

• Reviews | English

work

Posted by 4946238255411865607 on May 28, 2015

I take 1.5mg malatonin every night. Last night I switch to this 5-htp good sleep. I take 1 pill instead of recommended 2 pill. I sleep well . I will continue to take it.

Worked wonders

Posted by Reviewer1586944 on May 14, 2014

I have tried countless drugs for my insomnia. Problem have always been 1. I do not get sleep 2. if I get sleep with drug I sleep too long and too deep. Happy Sleeper Has worked for me perfect. Nice calm sleepy feeling and I easily fall sleep. Waking up is pretty easy. I totally recommend to try everyone who have insomnia problems. With this sleep only gets better and better.

Good nights sleep

Posted by Reviewer3362740 on Oct 23, 2011

Provides a good nights sleep without the grogginess in the morning.

Posted by Reviewer1175474 on Nov 04, 2011

Help to fall asleep, but my head in the morning then a square.

Up throughout the night and feeling cruddy this morning

Posted by Reviewer2180036 on Nov 11, 2016

I just got this yesterday and tried it last night. It's been awful. I took one pill before bed and was wired as if I had had 2-3 cups of very strong coffee. I slept the first two hours then was up every hour until the morning tossing and turning with feelings of shock and panic when I heard noises. This product really did the opposite of what I bought it for. I definitely will not be trying it again and hope the jitters and headache don't last far into this new day. I tried to get on the companies website but the connection timed out and it doesn't load.