New To iHerb?

Natural Balance, Memory 2000, 42 Capsules

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Great product, delivers right amount of gingko

Posted by Reviewer2907234 on Feb 19, 2008

I have been pleased with gingko in capsule form, which I take twice daily as recommended on the label.

Actually works well

Posted by Reviewer2312428 on Jun 21, 2013

I am surprised with this supplement. I'm not disappointed one bit. Delivers results. Enables me to get more work done in less time, and feel less fatigued while I'm at it. I feel sharper and quick-witted. I advise to take the weekends off or similarly take breaks. That will keep the effects "fresh" and keep you from being extra disappointed with yourself when you stop using it.

Great supplements for brain health

Posted by Reviewer1330467 on Dec 12, 2009

After doing some research on nutrition that our brain needs, I found Natural Balance to cover most of requirement needs based upon Dr. Ronald M. Lawrence M.D., Ph.D. research on brain health that you can find on the web. I have included this with Brain Speed for my 85 year old father's memory and cognitive abilities. Look at my review on Brain Speed about him.

Memory

Posted by Reviewer3061482 on Apr 20, 2011

This product has been helping especially with memory loss do to stress.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1490654 on Nov 07, 2009

I take it before I go to sleep and while I don't have data to prove it's effective, I do feel like I'm sharper.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »