LOVE this product

Posted by Reviewer3196769 on Feb 24, 2009

We've used Super Flex Back Formula for years. It is hard to find in stores, but it is by far the best for back pain. One bottle lasts us about a year as we only use it occasionally, but when your back hurts, this is the answer.

Helps with back pain

Posted by Reviewer2832793 on Apr 27, 2009

I'm a server 8 hrs. a day & it really does help with muscle pains & strains.

Great All Natural Back Pain Relief

Posted by Reviewer1816397 on Feb 03, 2009

Both my husband and I have been using Super Flex Back Formula for apx. 5 years after trying many other formulas. He has mild back problems and feels complete relief with this product. My problems are much more severe and required surgery. I will always have some pain but receive a good deal of relief with Super Flex. Off and on, I quit taking it just to see if I'm really getting relief from it and each time I start taking it again. A great product!

Natural balance-Super Flex back formula-Maximum Strength

Posted by Reviewer2492430 on Jan 02, 2015

This is one of the best products for your back. This is not pain medication, it keeps your back flexable. It works,do your own research.

Great product a must have!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2463289 on Jan 12, 2008

Takes care of that stiff back and other stiff muscle pains. Great to use before a work out or strainious activity

Deb

Posted by Reviewer1813746 on Jan 09, 2009

excellent

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2362760 on Jul 25, 2010

Great product. Thank you!

More Flexibility

Posted by Reviewer2561245 on Nov 22, 2009

This was one of three products I ordered, Turmeric and Nattokinase being the other two, for back help. It has helped with my back pain and also relief from shoulder pain.

Natural Balance Super Flex Back Formula

Posted by Reviewer1027411 on Apr 01, 2009

I take a couple of these every day. It keeps my low back from tightening up and going into spasms. It saves trips to the chiropractor! D. Engle

super flex back formula

Posted by Reviewer3312367 on Apr 02, 2009

Excellent product. I use it for back pain, as well as other pains in my body. I have used it for 6 years. iHerb has the best price and super service.I have recommended it to all my friends.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »