Natural Balance, Super Flex Joint Formula, 60 Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

A true blessing

Posted by Reviewer3292938 From Florida on Dec 16, 2007

My son sold this product and has great knowledge of how it works. He highly endorsed to me and I am very thankful. I had past injuries in both of my knees-one was more severe. As I am aging arthritus has also set in. Some days my one knee hurt so bad I was almost in tears and was timid about surgery. My son convinced me to start taking the formula and in less than 3 weeks the pain was gone. It has been 9 years now and I still use the product. It keeps me going.

relieves back pain

Posted by Reviewer1618703 From Pennsylvania on Nov 25, 2009

I have suffered from lower back/disc problems for many years now (started in college!), but since I have been taking these tablets daily, in conjunction with monthly MFR treatments(myofascial release - a type of massage), my condition has improved greatly....I haven't been back to my chiropractor in over a year!

my review

Posted by Reviewer2102796 From Indiana on Oct 29, 2011

Super Joint flex is the only product I have found to keep my knees pain free and reduce the inflamation so that they bend easily. I prefer the larger bottle but unfortunately, it is not always available.

works ok

Posted by Reviewer1257832 From Wisconsin on Nov 23, 2007

I buy this for my dog & it helps a bit with his stiffness but was upsetting to his stomach. Never tried it myself.

love!

Posted by 4657966630950304888 on Nov 21, 2013

after using it for only a week, I started to feel the results! I felt relief! :)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »