Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Natural Care, Anxiety Relief, 120 Sublingual Tablets

It truly helps!

Posted by Reviewer1463232 on Mar 15, 2010

I've had an anxiety disorder for over 30 years. I've taken many Rxs' & supplements to help . Out of everything I've used, this is the best. It absolutely takes the edge off and helps me ride it out. If it is a more severe attack, by the 3rd. dose (2X@20mins), & added valerian & deep breathing, I can really feel some relief; not bursting out of my skin anymore :) It has enabled me to get off Xanex, etc for over a year now!! Natural Care products are extremely good. I also use their "No Ring" for tinitus & it helps as well.

Wish I had found this sooner!

Posted by Reviewer1245605 on Sep 04, 2012

I've had anxiety for no reason for the past 10 years, probably combination of age and a horrific head injury 10 years past. Just wake up in the morning feeling anxious. I've tried single homeopathic remedies, flower essences, yoga, breathing, etc. and I have to say, this is the first time I have felt calm and relaxed, even when driving which is a real trigger for me. For those who don't see results, I suggest placing a tablet under your tongue and letting it dissolve, instead of chewing it. Also, if you can, don't eat or drink anything (even water) for 15 minutes on either side of taking it. This is standard practice for homeopathic remedies, although it doesn't say that on the package. Also, don't touch the tablets. Shake a tablet into the cap, and deposit into your mouth from there. I will never be without this again, and now keep a little vial in my purse just in case. iherb rocks!

really helps!

Posted by Reviewer2940492 on Sep 08, 2009

I give this to my 7 year old & it really helped with the first day of school & more.

Really quite a good product!

Posted by ShelleyP on Apr 24, 2012

I've found this product to work surprisingly well. I'm going thru peri-menopause and my moods can go up and down, with occasional anxiety/nervousness or panicky feelings for no particular reason. I'll start with one or two tabs, and if I still feel tense, I'll take the 2nd dose and on the rare occasion, a 3rd one. More often than not, by the time the first dose melts, I'm starting to feel mellow again. Definitely recommended!

good bye anxiety

Posted by Reviewer1406700 on Feb 28, 2012

last 1,5 years there was no day without anxiety till I found these tablets. definetly works!!!