Really works!

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 15, 2016

This take the edge off your anxiety. Very subtle but extremely effective. It contains Gelsemium which is the homeopathic remedy of choice for public speaking/performing. Really great for social anxiety/ speaking in front of other people. It really works. (Feel free to visit my page for more reviews by clicking on my username.)

Excepcionales!!

Posted by Reviewer2295859 on Jun 03, 2014

Remedio rápido y totalmente natural para los estados de nerviosismo y ansiedad. Si noto que un comprimido no es suficiente tomo dos, e incluso se puede repetir la dosis cada 10-20 minutos hasta notar un alivio completo. Esta ha sido mi 3 compra y sin duda repetiré.

works a bit

Posted by 4655483598145032550 on Feb 15, 2014

Seems to work slightly. Nothing out of the ordinary. Drinking green tea works better.

ok

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on Feb 04, 2014

I found this product to be helpful for a few weeks. was suffering high anxiety and panic attacks for a year. after taking this daily my anxiety did seem to lessen and felt a little better, but did nothing when my anxiety felt really high!

works well

Posted by Reviewer2879505 on Sep 27, 2013

really does take the edge off enough to make me notice I'm not feeling anxious, without feeling drugged. Love this product.

Effect - none.

Posted by Reviewer1558234 on Feb 20, 2013

As a candy bite - pretty nice. That's what 1 star for.

indefinite

Posted by Reviewer2052414 on Feb 10, 2013

didn't use it regularly, but on occasions didn't help that much.

Okay.

Posted by 5179996644797774215 on Jan 25, 2013

Seems to work well

Sugar.

Posted by Reviewer2256254 on Jan 13, 2013

I think it does nothing. It's just sugar. Screw me to try homeopatic treatments. :)

Wish I had found this sooner!

Posted by Reviewer1245605 on Sep 04, 2012

I've had anxiety for no reason for the past 10 years, probably combination of age and a horrific head injury 10 years past. Just wake up in the morning feeling anxious. I've tried single homeopathic remedies, flower essences, yoga, breathing, etc. and I have to say, this is the first time I have felt calm and relaxed, even when driving which is a real trigger for me. For those who don't see results, I suggest placing a tablet under your tongue and letting it dissolve, instead of chewing it. Also, if you can, don't eat or drink anything (even water) for 15 minutes on either side of taking it. This is standard practice for homeopathic remedies, although it doesn't say that on the package. Also, don't touch the tablets. Shake a tablet into the cap, and deposit into your mouth from there. I will never be without this again, and now keep a little vial in my purse just in case. iherb rocks!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »