Really works!

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 15, 2016

This take the edge off your anxiety. Very subtle but extremely effective. It contains Gelsemium which is the homeopathic remedy of choice for public speaking/performing. Really great for social anxiety/ speaking in front of other people. It really works. (Feel free to visit my page for more reviews by clicking on my username.)

works

Posted by Reviewer2874662 on Nov 10, 2010

This really does work to reduce anxiety, but my husband has commented that when I take the full dose (2 tablets) I become a bit "too relaxed." I usually take just 1 tablet. It takes a long time (up to 1/2 an hour) to dissolve under the tongue, but seems to work just as well if you dissolve it on your tongue.

Anxiety Relief

Posted by Reviewer1667340 on Feb 08, 2011

I have used this product 3 xs with good results each time. I'm trying to get off prescription medication for anxiety and I think this product will be a big help.

Didn't do anything for me....

Posted by Reviewer2449134 on Aug 02, 2011

I was really hoping this might work, but after several attempts............nothing. Nothing at all. Disappointing.

Does NOT help

Posted by Reviewer2766264 on Aug 30, 2012

This is not even a placebo. It does not have any effect. Junk.

Sugar.

Posted by Reviewer2256254 on Jan 13, 2013

I think it does nothing. It's just sugar. Screw me to try homeopatic treatments. :)

works well

Posted by Reviewer2879505 on Sep 27, 2013

really does take the edge off enough to make me notice I'm not feeling anxious, without feeling drugged. Love this product.

Excepcionales!!

Posted by Reviewer2295859 on Jun 03, 2014

Remedio rápido y totalmente natural para los estados de nerviosismo y ansiedad. Si noto que un comprimido no es suficiente tomo dos, e incluso se puede repetir la dosis cada 10-20 minutos hasta notar un alivio completo. Esta ha sido mi 3 compra y sin duda repetiré.

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer1999980 on Sep 01, 2010

I have used this product for a couple of years and have given it to other people to try. If you are looking for an anxiety product to try then this is definitely worth seeing if it can help you

ok

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on Feb 04, 2014

I found this product to be helpful for a few weeks. was suffering high anxiety and panic attacks for a year. after taking this daily my anxiety did seem to lessen and felt a little better, but did nothing when my anxiety felt really high!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »