These worked for me!

Posted by Reviewer2274292 on Dec 18, 2012

I'm glad I tried these in spite of some of the negative reviews. I lost a pound a week using these to help with my appetite. I'm older, so the weight came off slowly, but in my younger days, I probably would of lost 2 pounds a week. I only took 1 or 2 in the evenings, to stop me from snacking and it helped. I was still hungry, but it took the edge off my hunger and gave me the control I lacked. If I had taken more, I might not have had any hunger at all, but they're expensive. You can take 6 a day, but then it would of cost me $10 every 10 days, which is still worth it in the long run. They take about an hour to work, and as they build up in your system, they're more effective. I would recommend them.

WORKS OK...

Posted by Reviewer2583260 on May 02, 2011

But you have to take it very often.

so so

Posted by Reviewer2531017 on Jun 08, 2008

I didn't find this product to be effective in suppressing my appetite. Sorry to say but true.

not successful

Posted by Reviewer2711595 on Jan 14, 2011

not succesful

Pretty Good Appetite Suppressant

Posted by Reviewer1212707 on Aug 27, 2006

Helps control your appetite while you're following a serious diet program. I'm doing Nutrasystem, the portions are pretty small, but these capsules help me get through the day. No jitters, no unwanted side effects. The maximum daily dose is 9 capsules; sort of would like a product that could do the job just taking 3 capsules a day. Product is a little pricy considering that the 60-capsule box doesn't last that long.

It Works!

Posted by Reviewer2316964 on Aug 28, 2010

This product curbs my appetite without any side effects.

helps w/ hunger

Posted by Reviewer1263286 on Feb 26, 2009

helps w/ hunger

Appetite Suppressent

Posted by Reviewer2592272 on Feb 22, 2012

These tablets do nothing to suppress my appetite.

waste money!!