Helps with my kidney pain

Posted by Reviewer2060946 on Mar 19, 2008

This product helped immediately with the kidney pain I often feel, especially when I'm detoxifying my body from toxins. Definitely great kidney support and highly recommended.

Kidney Care

Posted by Reviewer3222624 on Dec 09, 2007

Do not feel I have to use the bathroom all the time. Can go for a walk or shopping without having to look for a restroom.

From CT

Posted by Reviewer1324878 on May 08, 2008

Comes with a great pamphlet on the Kidney functions that your kidney doctor that charges a fortune for an office visit doesn't even supply with his fee. I did notice a little less bubbles in the urine towards the second bottle spilling protein, but I also used Bromelain and Pineapples and pumpkin seeds to assist, so I'm not really sure how much this did on it's own.

Really works

Posted by Reviewer1705146 on Jun 28, 2010

Great product for flushing out your system. Just remember to drink plenty of water.

Kidney care

Posted by Reviewer2076579 on Jul 21, 2013

Prescribed by my health practitioner. Working well.

Posted by Reviewer1352001 on Nov 12, 2012

I used these tablets to protect my kidneys from the very bad UTI's I was getting. I found them very helpful

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2383690 on Sep 07, 2011

it's an excellent product that helps us sick people.

Taxing?

Posted by Reviewer3298857 on May 16, 2015

I feel like my organs are under more 'stress' since I started taking this product. I'm really not sure that's a good thing. Wouldn't recommend, will try some other brand's formula.

Excellent service

Posted by Reviewer1981677 on Apr 22, 2009

Excellent service

Great service and products.

Posted by Reviewer2631012 on Nov 29, 2007

ALWAYS on time or early. Top quality brand names at a GREAT price, even including the shiping. love the ease of check out and payment. The "reorder" feature is especially nice. Have recomended you to all my friends and family. Thank you! You save me ALOT of money, and time.