Natural Care, Nerve Fix

Posted by Reviewer1381520 on Oct 21, 2008

I thought I was going out of my mind from the pain and tingling, then I tried Nerve Fix and it quieted everything down so I get a good nights sleep and am comfortable all day.

It did nothing for me

Posted by Reviewer3120832 on Oct 08, 2014

It had no effect whatsoever on my nerve pain. The bottle states that there's a "90 day money back guarantee". I called Natural Care and requested a refund. They told me to go to the retailer. I asked iHerb and they said no. I called Natural Care again and they said they'd check with iHerb and call me back. It's been a week and they have not called. Why isn't zero stars an option?

Blessing

Posted by Reviewer1561206 on Mar 11, 2009

This suppliment has been a terrific blessing. My hands were tingled all the time......no relief did I get. I bought this product at my local health food store and it helped. I found it on iHerb at a much lower price. I will be a customer for life. Thanks, iHerb.

Nerve Fix

Posted by Reviewer1056259 on Nov 27, 2007

Calms the legs

This is a great product!

Posted by Reviewer1338472 on Apr 29, 2008

Have purchased this several times for different people with back pain and this product has worked for all of them. After the initial period of taking a higher dose, they are all on a maintenance of only one or two doses a day which makes it much more affordable (especially if you purchase from iHerb!).

Controls my referred leg pain (after 5 years of looking for solutions)

Posted by Reviewer2316688 on Aug 14, 2014

This product severely modulated my leg pain from foraminal lumbar stenosis. After 5 years of looking for solutions I have had consistent relief by taking one Nerve Fix pill twice a day along with two ginger pills twice a day. I just called the NaturalCare company to thank them for this product. Hope that it brings you relief from chronic pain too. I also recommend reading "Dissolving Pain" by Les Fehmi.

adverse reaction

Posted by Reviewer2303479 on Aug 30, 2008

My husband was not able to tell if this product would help his peripheral neuropathy. Each time he took a dose, he got indigestion.After one week,his heartburn increased and he stopped taking the Nerve Fix. The heartburn resolved. What a waste!

Diabetic Neuropathy

Posted by Reviewer3124711 on Apr 30, 2012

I have type 2 diabetes, and sometimes at night in bed my toes would get a numb, burnging and tingling feeling, as a result of diabetic neuropathy. After I take 2 of these the numb, burning, tingling sensation would go away in a few minutes so I could fall asleep.

Worked for MILD Neuropothy

Posted by coconut on Jul 01, 2012

Nerve fix worked for me. I had mild neuropothy of tingling and cold sensation in my little toes. The doctor also discovered during labwork that I had virtually no B12 in my body. I began B12 shots - this may have helped the tingling also. Gave this product to a family member with bad neuropothy and he said it did not work at all for him.

NEUROPATHY