Natura Care Prosta-Health for Men

Posted by Reviewer3214879 on Sep 27, 2008

My husband likes the idea of a complete ingredients in one bottle.

Excellent product.

Posted by Reviewer1217176 on Apr 22, 2009

My husband has been on this now for several months and has achieved excellent results. He had horrible urine odor that was unbearable, and now it's no problem at all. Also he is not getting up at all at night to visit the restroom. We would highly recommend it.

Works

Posted by Reviewer2757415 on May 14, 2012

I bought this for my friend who was having problems - even considering surgery. It has worked great for him, and now he's giving it to his father and his male friends. Definitely worth a trial to see if it helps.

Prosta-Health

Posted by 4939019259377548287 on Jun 24, 2012

I recommend a good product

SWITCHED FROM PREXAMED

Posted by Reviewer1138173 on May 21, 2008

I recently switched to this suppliment after using PREXAMED for 5 months. Prexamed worked excellent for me starting after 2 weeks, but the cost is 2X Prosta-Health, which a relative recommended. The Prosta-Health is working OK, but not as well as PREXAMED. HOWEVER; I've only taken it for 2 weeks, and expect to have more complete results as time goes by.

Already noticed a difference

Posted by Reviewer1246001 on Sep 09, 2011

One week into use, though I am also using Naturade ProstAid with Beta Sitosterol & Saw Palmetto I ordered at the same time. I will reorder.

Prostate Health

Posted by Reviewer2963803 on Dec 31, 2010

I am very pleased with the Prosta-Health for men. I got this for my husband, because he had had and infection in his prostate and after getting it back to normal, I wanted it to stay that way, so we are using this for the time recommended and then using stinging nettles to keep it under control. SJT in Tx.

mr brown

Posted by 5259352558270710888 on Feb 24, 2016

i am just trying out the product it maybe too early to prove it's help. i had was to pay custom duty of £15 to receive the product this could be a put off to order other product in the future.i don't have to do that for other providers Hope i can send a review latter on

TOO SOON TO JUDGE.