Reflux-Away

Posted by Reviewer1561492 on Jun 23, 2009

This product is wonderful for IBS symptoms.

Excellent! Superior!

Posted by Reviewer2828992 on Aug 17, 2009

It worked for me. I've been a GERD sufferer for 18 years. It did not cure my GERD, to be sure, but drastically improved my condition. Note: after I started taking it, I experienced several days of light-to-moderate stomach cramps. That was the result of my stomach's transition into a new state after 18 years of chronic disorder.

Yes! They work!

Posted by Reviewer1511432 on Feb 01, 2008

I was taking prescription drugs for reflux for 8 years. Then one day I read that the drug that I was taking could cause lower abdomen pain. I had horrible lower abdomain and/or lower colon pain for years. I was in the hospital a total of 12 days trying to find out what the cause of the pain was. I stopped taking the drug, went to a local health store and Reflux-Away was recommended. Since I quit the drug I have had no pain and with the Reflux-Away I have never had another case of Reflux. iHerb has to best deal on Reflux-Away that I have been able to find. Both of my doctors now agree that I did the right thing!

Chris Moore

Posted by Reviewer3352805 on Apr 16, 2008

Fantastic product.Had been suffering from larangyal spasm caused by silent reflux but these tablets have virtually eliminated it.without these tablets would be on protopump inhibitors which have recently been shown to cause calcium loss if taken for a long time

Excellent - worked for me!

Posted by Elliecats on Nov 18, 2007

I had heartburn problems for about 6 months now and tried everything to stop it. It got so bad I went on Prilosec for a while just so I could sleep. I didn't want to live on drugs, so I stopped taking it, and the heartburn came back. I ordered this Reflux Away product with very little faith that it would work, but it did. The first time I took it, it took about 40 minutes to work, but the heartburn stopped and did not come back that night. I continued to take it whenever my heartburn started and it controlled it. Last night I ate a fair amount of salsa - something I could not dream of doing a month ago - and had only a slight problem. I took the Reflux Away and the problem stopped. I had no reflux problems even when I went to sleep. Time will tell whether or not it will make my hearburn go away for good, but for now, I'm happy and impressed with the results.

Works!

Posted by Reviewer1547663 on Apr 02, 2009

I was skeptical, but this product has really helped my husband with frequent, severe heartburn.

Really Works For Acid Reflux

Posted by Reviewer2466666 on Sep 09, 2008

Great product - combination of homeopathy and herbs that really works for acid reflux. Best I've tried so far.

Hippy

Posted by Reviewer3175699 on Oct 18, 2007

The best, it works very well. I always have it with me. Have given it to friends and they said it worked for them.

A Miracle Pill!

Posted by Reviewer3266413 on Jan 17, 2008

This is the best pills for stomach aliments that I have ever taken.

djatlanta

Posted by Reviewer1050784 on Jul 29, 2008

Reduces flatulence and Gerd when taken after any heavy meal.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »