actually works

Posted by Reviewer2225051 on Dec 16, 2011

My husband has been taking pepcid every day for years. He replaced the pepcid with reflux away and it works.

Doing Well

Posted by Reviewer1941531 on Jan 09, 2012

I was using Acid Ease but wanted to try something different. I find that this product is better in controlling gas, in regards to belching and flatulance, than the Acid Ease. I will continue using the Reflux-Away from now on. It helps me if I eat late and have to go to bed so I don't end up with that acid reflux reaction. I'm very pleased with it so far.

It really works

Posted by Reviewer1198976 on Jan 25, 2012

Based on reviews here, I tried this product. It really does work.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1619794 on Feb 19, 2011

Works every time I feel indigestion, burping, reflux, etc., coming on, especially after a large meal late in the evening. Enables me to sleep in a reclining position without heartburn.

Really helps with my acid reflux

Posted by abbyca on Mar 31, 2011

I've noticed that it sometimes works better doing 2 capsules as opposed to just 1 and ever since I've started taking 1 capsule before I got to bed as long as I haven't eaten or had anything to drink 3 hours before, I've been sleeping better.

Best of similar preparations!

Posted by Reviewer2636139 on May 12, 2011

Fine preparation! Perfectly copes with a reflux and pains in digestive organs. This product is worthy the appreciation. I will buy it constantly.

work well with Solgar brand Glutamine

Posted by Reviewer1806747 on Sep 18, 2011

I take two 1000mg of Solgar on empty stomach in the morning, and also use this when needed ---cured my reflux. Prayers andwered!!

amazing

Posted by 5177658308102794428 on Sep 26, 2014

This one works great and quickly. It reduces symptoms of stomach distress really quickly. I am about to order 4th reflux-away Recommendations

Highly recommended

Posted by 5718184154148538061 on May 22, 2016

Hubby says it works for him. He usually takes Zantac but not anymore. thank you!

reflux away

Posted by 4892042250239302462 on Oct 20, 2014

I don't need to use it yet, I bought it to be use when I travel