Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Natural Care, Reflux-Away, 60 Capsules

Works good for indigestion!

Posted by Reviewer1675281 on Feb 02, 2011

This Reflux-away works most of the time for acid reflux, I had to take 2 per meal. I still think just plain HCL works better.

HELPS A BIT

Posted by Reviewer1833465 on Feb 12, 2011

This product seems to work SOMETIMES. I think it is too weak. With your Acid Reflux if nothing seems to be helping, try figuring out when the Reflux problems started and what you have done differently during that time span. I tried everything to relieve my reflux and nothing seemed to help. Then I tried figuring out what I had done differently in the past 2 months. Suddenly it hit me that I had started taking big doses of Fish Oil capsules 2 months ago. I stopped the Fish Oil Capsules immediately and things started improving within a day. Pay very careful attention to what you are putting into your mouth an stomach.

fine product.

Posted by Reviewer1403202 on Dec 01, 2010

I have acid reflux. but this product was very gentle, so the difference was subtle.

Does not work anymore...it feels like the formula is weakened

Posted by Reviewer3080223 on May 23, 2010

I am changing my rating to 1 star (from 5) as I realized that the strength of this product is MUCH weaker than what it was earlier, hence its not any where near as effective as before. I am disappointed that not only have they increased the price but also I assume changed something in the recipe to make it weaker...will not be buying anymore.

Very good!!

Posted by Reviewer2795841 on Apr 15, 2008

I bought this for my husband who always suffer from heartburns, upset stomach and acid reflux. He tried many prescriptions and OTC meds and nothing seemed to help..\, but Reflux-Away by far was the best for fast relief and long lasting effects. This is the second time we bought it and IHerb is the best place to buy it from.