10% Off Orders Over $40!

Natural Care, RingStop, 60 Capsules

I know it helps me

Posted by Reviewer1259171 on Aug 27, 2011

I have been ordering from iHerb for many, many years, and it keeps me from relying on drugs in my old age. I have been taking Ringstop for over ten years. Now and then I wonder if it helps. All I have to do is to quit taking it for a while and I KNOW. It doesn't stop it entirely, but it takes the edge off. When I first took it, it took perhaps a month to take effect. I would hate to live without it.

works very well

Posted by Reviewer1724760 on Mar 07, 2009

Been using for over a year, works very well. Papa

This helped my husband!

Posted by Reviewer2736988 on Mar 26, 2009

We have been so happy with this product, as my husband's ear-ringing has been driving him crazy and this product relieved it quite a bit. It doesn't go away completely, but it's noticably better while using.

Worked for my Husband

Posted by Reviewer2404703 on Mar 28, 2009

My husband has been bothered with ringing in his ear for several months now and this worked for him. What a relief.

Makes the roaring tolerable!

Posted by Reviewer1463232 on Dec 11, 2009

I've been using this for about 6 months and it definitely lessens the roaring and ringing in my ears. It hasn't cured me, but the relief is obvious when I forget to reorder and miss a few days. It returns with a vengeance! Then it's back to 2 @ AM & PM for 2 weeks & then I can maintain w/1 or 2 a day. I've tried many remedies over the past years & nothing works as well as this does. I also use a high multi B-complex & Ring-Stop drops (when it's very loud) in conjunction & it does help more. I highly recommend this product.