Works great, at first.......

Posted by Reviewer1961293 on Sep 08, 2010

I have had severe tinitis, ringing, whatever you wish to call it. Mine is from loud equipment and heavy machinery. I have had it about 15 yrs or so, so loud at times I simply cant sleep. I finally decided to try a "natural" medicine to see if it helps. The product recommends 4 capsules a day( bottle is only 50, so its gone in 2 weeks ) to start, then try to go down to 2 caps a day. The initial results were wonderful, I was actually "listening" for the ringing. I havent been " ring free" in so long it was weird. BUT.... It didnt last. I have taken this med and not gotten the ringing to stop again as it first did. I did NOT take it every single day, but then did for several days in a row, 4 caps, as directed. Ringing has not subsided seemingly much at all, if any. I dont know, maybe you have to take this and simply not stop, ever, in order for its effect to last. At $22 a bottle, sorry, I cant afford to keep " trying" to see if it will eventually stop the ringing as it first did. Very disappointed, as the initial results were sooooooo promising. But, I dont know if this was because I used it, then stopped for a few days, but I know this is a treatment, not a cure, so I feel even if you were on it for months, stop a couple days, and voila, back to square one, and maybe not get much past it again after re-starting taking this product. If you can afford the recommended dosage and spend $50 or so per month till you can get down to 1 bottle per month, it might work for you. I cant even say I wont give it ONE more try, but no more than that. I have tried to explain exactly how I took this med, so others will have a heads up.

Makes the roaring tolerable!

Posted by Reviewer1463232 on Dec 11, 2009

I've been using this for about 6 months and it definitely lessens the roaring and ringing in my ears. It hasn't cured me, but the relief is obvious when I forget to reorder and miss a few days. It returns with a vengeance! Then it's back to 2 @ AM & PM for 2 weeks & then I can maintain w/1 or 2 a day. I've tried many remedies over the past years & nothing works as well as this does. I also use a high multi B-complex & Ring-Stop drops (when it's very loud) in conjunction & it does help more. I highly recommend this product.

This helped my husband!

Posted by Reviewer2736988 on Mar 26, 2009

We have been so happy with this product, as my husband's ear-ringing has been driving him crazy and this product relieved it quite a bit. It doesn't go away completely, but it's noticably better while using.

The best!

Posted by Reviewer2259781 on Jun 18, 2010

My husband has tried everything for tinnitus. This is the best.

Worked for my Husband

Posted by Reviewer2404703 on Mar 28, 2009

My husband has been bothered with ringing in his ear for several months now and this worked for him. What a relief.

works very well

Posted by Reviewer1724760 on Mar 07, 2009

Been using for over a year, works very well. Papa

I know it helps me

Posted by Reviewer1259171 on Aug 27, 2011

I have been ordering from iHerb for many, many years, and it keeps me from relying on drugs in my old age. I have been taking Ringstop for over ten years. Now and then I wonder if it helps. All I have to do is to quit taking it for a while and I KNOW. It doesn't stop it entirely, but it takes the edge off. When I first took it, it took perhaps a month to take effect. I would hate to live without it.

Ear Noise

Posted by Reviewer3350679 on Mar 10, 2011

The past few months I have had what sounds like breathing in my ear at the speed of my pulse when I lay down to sleep: Pretty annoying when you're trying to go to sleep. I've been taking Ear Ring for about two weeks. I'm starting to notice a change.

Tinnitus relief

Posted by Reviewer1270784 on Feb 02, 2010

I ordered 2 boxes for my husband who has suffered with tinnitus for several years and after a month of taking ring relief he says that the ''volume'' has decreased and the sound he hears is shifting not stagnant as it was in the past - the ringing sensation is still there - just more bareable now.

Too early to tell...

Posted by Reviewer2621342 on Nov 24, 2007

I've had ringing in my ears for a few years, but recently, it got much worse. I went to an ear, nose and throat guy, and he said my ears were clear of wax, and he couldn't see a problem. I started taking these after about a week of the worsened condition, and things improved a bit, but it's too early to tell if I can thank the pills, or that the ringing would not have improved anyway. Even on the package it says to give them three months to really work. There have been no ill effects. So, in another week, I'm going to stop for a week, and see if the condition worsens, then start again, and see if it improves.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »