Helping me sing properly again

Posted by Reviewer2991558 on Sep 10, 2007

This product has helped me to get rid of the excess mucus which was going down the back of my throat and ruining my singing voice

Natural Care, SinuFix, Sinus Health Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2173830 on Feb 06, 2008

I discovered SinuFix when I decided to stop taking regular medications for my sinus/allergy problems. I felt my allergy medicine had too many side affects. I searched around and found many different herbs that could help, but I would have to buy them individually. I discovered that SinuFix is the only product that combines all the herbs I wanted into one. Since I started taking SinuFix my allergies and sinus problems have decreased and SinuFix works just as good as my allergy medicine without all the side affects. If you don't want to take allergy medicine anymore, I highly recommend trying SinuFix.

Wow - I thought these were great

Posted by Reviewer2002071 on Apr 27, 2009

I bought these for my Mom since she has a-Fib and can't take OTC decongestants like sudafed. I tried one at her house when I woke up feeling sinusy and it cleared my head very quickly and with no side effects. Thanks for the folks who wrote in to say how great they work. I'm ordering some for myself. Mom and I both use the spray which is very soothing, and has been all that she can use but together these are a great alternative to OTC products. I read in the info that sinufix helps to kill the fungis which can be the cause of chronic sinus problems and isn't resolved with antibiotics. Thank you sinufix !!

Good Results for a long term

Posted by Reviewer1281603 on Oct 26, 2009

You need to use by some weeks to obtain results.

No benefit

Posted by 5050835025730741573 on Aug 03, 2012

I've suffered from a cronic non allergy sinus drainage condition for over 10 years and after using this product for a month 2 pill 3 x's a day and noticed NO change in my condition.

FANTASTIC

Posted by Reviewer1780531 on Sep 23, 2013

I had been taking New Chapter sinus take care for years. They are no longer manufacturing it. I tried 7 other pills- combos This works alone - 2 twice a day No headache - perfection

Amazing sinus relief

Posted by Reviewer1733570 on Jan 04, 2012

After trying dozens of remedies, 2 caps of this product considerably reduced my sinusitis symptoms the next day

CUSTOMER SERVICE & DELIVERY

Posted by 5638346804550761685 on Jul 15, 2012

The best customer service & delivery I have ever experienced via the internet.

Natural Care, SinusFix

Posted by Reviewer1277697 on May 08, 2010

This is the best nasal product I have ever used. It does not dry or burn my nose. I have tried many nasal sprays, this is by far the best for me.

Works Great!

Posted by Reviewer1561492 on Apr 27, 2009

These caps need to be used every day for a couple of weeks before you'll see a big difference. Use with Spray.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »