Natural Care, Super Strength SinuFix, Powerful Nasal Decongestant Mist, 0.5 fl oz (15 ml)

great product , highly recommended

Posted by Reviewer2677443 From Tennessee on Sep 28, 2009

I have chronic sinus infections. One or two bad ones a year. The antibiotics are starting to not work. I tried Sinufix when I was on antibiotic and getting a relapse in the middle of the treatment course. This tipped the scale and got me back on track. It burned because my sinuses where inflamed, but as the infection subsided so did the burning when I sprayed the sinufix. Now I use whenever I think I might be catching a cold. So far so good. (I can LOOK at a person accross the street that has a cold and I will catch it.!!!) Worth the price.

I like it!

Posted by Reviewer2697053 From New York on Mar 17, 2009

I used this toward the end of a cold that I had when I could not STAND being stuffy for one minute longer. I do think it helped clear things out - although I had to use it several times at first...and it does make my nose very runny for a while after I use it. However, I did feel like it made my nose open up eventually, which was wonderful. There are times when it really does make my nose get almost stuffier for the first few minutes after I use it, before it gets better, but it definitely does something to help. I will keep this on hand for sure.

A fine product

Posted by Reviewer2789443 From Great Britain on Oct 13, 2009

I've had sinus problems for several years, but Sinufix together with tissue salts seems to be tackling the problem

sinufix super strength nasal decongestatn mist

Posted by Reviewer3167333 From Illinois on Jan 11, 2009

This product has helped my sinuses more than anything else I've tried.

Sinu-Fix

Posted by Reviewer1893096 From Hawaii on Feb 03, 2009

This is the most excellent non-medicine product for people with bad sinuses. Tryed almost everything for chronic sinus infections. Also works very well on vog. Aloha