Frustrating! Contains Uva Ursi

Posted by Reviewer3332721 on Aug 12, 2008

I can not tolerate Uva Ursi. (I get stomach upset so bad that I struggle to eat, and then I get migraines a day or two later.) I thought this product did not have it in it, (it is not listed in the ingredients list on this Iherb web site,) BUT according to the package IT DOES! And it doesn't even say HOW MUCH is in it! It lists several other herbs as well, but does not say how much of each is in the capsules. Very frustrating if you are trying to combine herbs for treatment!

Reliable cystitis relief

Posted by Reviewer2952552 on Jan 06, 2012

UTI care is brilliant for dealing with cystitis. No need for horrid antibiotics, just keep a tub in reserve and take the moment symptoms start.They have worked every time for me. I wouldn't be without them.

Didn't work for me

Posted by Reviewer2471716 on Dec 18, 2011

Didn't work for me at all.

THIS ONE WORKS

Posted by Reviewer3217152 on Jul 20, 2009

i keep it on hand ,i have ms and bladder problems do i , and iherb is so great to stock it !

Works Great

Posted by Reviewer2072354 on May 25, 2010

This product works great for urinary tract infections.

uti - care

Posted by Reviewer2845317 on Apr 10, 2008

i suffer from repeated bladder infections, and my dr's continually prescribe antibiodics. This product has saved my life! I can beat the infection in just a couple days - naturally - without all the drugs. The price offered at IHERB is almost half of what my local health food store sells it. Thank you!!

these do help

Posted by Reviewer2903960 on Apr 07, 2014

my wife noticed an immediate improvement

Natural Care

Posted by Reviewer1751427 on May 15, 2008

This product works very well for me. I will continue to use it and recommend it to friends.

Natural Care UTI-Care

Posted by Reviewer2444349 on Jun 26, 2008

Excellent product. I use as maintenance against UTI. I not had UTI now for over 2 years, which is great for me. Drink plenty of fluids. Use package directions.

UTI Care fpr bladder

Posted by Reviewer2226854 on Oct 10, 2007

This REALLY helps bladder spasms!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »