MIRACLE LEGS

Posted by Reviewer1763035 on Jul 02, 2009

You can see and feel the veins shrinking in a few days. After a week the heavyness was out of my legs. If you forget to take them for a few days, you can feel the heavingness and burning in your veins coming back> What I like best its all natural.

two stars

Posted by Reviewer1247902 on Jan 27, 2008

not as effective as other brands I have purchased in the past, such as "Leg Veins".

Ultra Vein-Gard

Posted by Reviewer1409396 on Mar 09, 2009

This produuct has been very effective in treating the burning and stinging in my lower legs. iHerb.com is the only site that I order supplements from and have been very pleased with the service.

varicose veins

Posted by Reviewer1302170 on Jan 17, 2012

This product works wonders on my varicose veins. Even when taking horsechestnut my legs still felt heavy and tired at the end of the day. I got relief in one day from vein gard. It has been a real life saver since I'm on my feet all day at work. I highly recommend it.

Very effective

Posted by 5514081950035846903 on Sep 29, 2014

This product arrived by mistake and when notifying IHerb they said I could keep it. I did not know what to do with them 4 bottles.That very same day an aunt arrived complaining of pain in her legs. I showed her the product and told her that it was a gift from IHerb and worth a try. A few days later she called saying that it had cured the pain that she had for a few months. She took other medication and nothing helped. Only this. She asked me to order them for her she was so grateful. Then I thought about an old injury that caused a stiffness and sharp pain in my leg often and wondered whether I should try them as well, so I did. To my amazement the sharp stabbing pain disappeared within 3 days. Now I make sure I have at least two bottles in my cupboard and have recommended them to others. Thank you I Herb for helping two of us and for your wonderful gift! Good product, totally natural and homeopathic.