Great product

Posted by Reviewer2727581 on Aug 28, 2015

Been using this for a long time. Seems to help considerably.

Natural Care, Ultra Vein-Gard, For Men and Women, 60 Capsules

Posted by 5667736993252700182 on Apr 23, 2015

Didn't notice a certain effect

Very effective

Posted by 5514081950035846903 on Sep 29, 2014

This product arrived by mistake and when notifying IHerb they said I could keep it. I did not know what to do with them 4 bottles.That very same day an aunt arrived complaining of pain in her legs. I showed her the product and told her that it was a gift from IHerb and worth a try. A few days later she called saying that it had cured the pain that she had for a few months. She took other medication and nothing helped. Only this. She asked me to order them for her she was so grateful. Then I thought about an old injury that caused a stiffness and sharp pain in my leg often and wondered whether I should try them as well, so I did. To my amazement the sharp stabbing pain disappeared within 3 days. Now I make sure I have at least two bottles in my cupboard and have recommended them to others. Thank you I Herb for helping two of us and for your wonderful gift! Good product, totally natural and homeopathic.

doesnt work for me

Posted by 5182217514037818367 on Aug 28, 2013

I take them for 2 weeks and unfortunetely I dont see the results. Maybe I have to take them more? for a month or two.

Tatyana, Ukraine

Posted by 4822583126868431618 on Jul 23, 2013

no visual improvement after 1 month

no negative effects

Posted by Reviewer1692819 on Jul 19, 2012

Im not using it for a long time but no negative effects that I used to experience with other products. So far so good

Natural Care ultra vein-gard

Posted by Reviewer2831052 on May 08, 2012

i have found ultra vein-gard to be very effective. My ankles are rarely swollen since taking this product. I will continue using it

varicose veins

Posted by Reviewer1302170 on Jan 17, 2012

This product works wonders on my varicose veins. Even when taking horsechestnut my legs still felt heavy and tired at the end of the day. I got relief in one day from vein gard. It has been a real life saver since I'm on my feet all day at work. I highly recommend it.

Healthy legs wanted

Posted by Reviewer1537973 on Nov 10, 2011

Ive been using these with the cream and have just ordered two more bottles. I have noticed my spider veins are slightly lighter and not getting any worse. I am going to continue using the product to see if I get better results over more time.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2923030 on Aug 30, 2011

seems to work, legs are not so tired, so circulation of blood is getting better. I recommend for relieving of symptoms.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »