Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Natural Dentist, Cavity Zapper, Fluoride Gel Toothpaste, Berry Blast, 5.0 oz (142 g)

Reviews 1-star

Awful, kids and I both agree

Posted by LantauMama on Jul 30, 2010

My kids are 4.5 years old and 3.5 years old. My kids generally love to brush their teeth and my only concern is they like the toothpaste too much! They started off on the Wedela tooth gel for kids, then moved to Tom's of Maine without fluoride, then with fluoride, then we tried Kiss My Face which they liked, but not as much as Tom's. Anyway, we decided to try this one since the ingredients looked good. OMG, it smells and tastes awful... at first, I thought it was just me (I always try the kds stuff before they use it) Then my kids refused to use it. My 4.5 year old spit it out immediately, and my 3.5 year old tried it then made a face and the next night refused. This is the first time they have ever not liked a toothpaste or refused to have their teeth brushed. We tried for a few days, with no success, I tried it again too, and still thinks it tastes like it went off. Either the tube I got had 'gone off' or this just is not for our family. Anyway, luckily the local store had some Tom's of Maine, so I stocked up. See if you can try this from a friend before buying, I am sorry I wasted my money. Sorry if this sounds harsh, but I have never written a bad review before, and really thought I should share our experience here.

My kids didn't fancy the taste

Posted by Reviewer2560189 on Nov 28, 2010

And frankly it smells like industrial strength cleaner too.

Not the best

Posted by Reviewer2687423 on Sep 21, 2012

My daughter is 7. I've bought this toothpaste because of its organic composition. My girls' teeth became yellow and she got caries. We had to visit a dantist to make professional teeth cleaning.