10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Natural Dentist, Fluoride-Free Antigingivitis Toothpaste, Peppermint Sage, 5.0 oz (142 g)

Excellent toothpaste!!!

Posted by Reviewer2121744 on Aug 31, 2010

I have been searching for a natural, SLS free, antigingivitis, toothpaste for the past six months after experiencing tingling and numbness on the right side of my chin after using numerous "popular" commercial toothpastes in the market today. I grew tired of not feeling the lower portion of my chin after brushing my teeth as if I received a shot of novocaine. Frankly, I became scared when I researched to toxicity levels of the brands and the reaction I experienced daily which also included swelling. I highly recommend the natural dentist toothpaste and the taste is great. No artificial sugar!! no SLS!! and no reactions!!! Sigh!!! What a relief!!!

very good

Posted by Reviewer1306818 on May 13, 2011

This is a very pleasant tasting and good toothpaste. Finally no baking soda.

Like the taste

Posted by frensisa on May 18, 2011

This toothpaste has a really nice taste and leaves fresh feeling in my mouth. I like it and will order it again.

Good but the tube could be improved

Posted by HealthyGuy on Apr 20, 2011

I like this toothpaste a lot so I give it a high rating. The tube, on the other hand, is a bit stiff and difficult to squeeze out of. The taste is wonderful.

A toothpaste my family likes

Posted by Reviewer3147195 on May 05, 2009

Trying to find a healthy alternative to the store toothpaste and one my family would use was difficult until I tried Natural Dentist. They like it!!! Yeah!!!