Excellent toothpaste!!!

Posted by Reviewer2121744 on Aug 31, 2010

I have been searching for a natural, SLS free, antigingivitis, toothpaste for the past six months after experiencing tingling and numbness on the right side of my chin after using numerous "popular" commercial toothpastes in the market today. I grew tired of not feeling the lower portion of my chin after brushing my teeth as if I received a shot of novocaine. Frankly, I became scared when I researched to toxicity levels of the brands and the reaction I experienced daily which also included swelling. I highly recommend the natural dentist toothpaste and the taste is great. No artificial sugar!! no SLS!! and no reactions!!! Sigh!!! What a relief!!!

very good

Posted by Reviewer1306818 on May 13, 2011

This is a very pleasant tasting and good toothpaste. Finally no baking soda.

A toothpaste my family likes

Posted by Reviewer3147195 on May 05, 2009

Trying to find a healthy alternative to the store toothpaste and one my family would use was difficult until I tried Natural Dentist. They like it!!! Yeah!!!

Natural Dentist Healthy Teeth & Gum

Posted by Reviewer1172384 on Sep 24, 2009

It is very difficult to find toothpaste that requires for the Gum.Yours gives me perfect ways to keep my Gum healthy.

No allergic reaction! Wonderful toothpaste

Posted by coconut on Jul 01, 2012

Great toothpaste. Taste is adequate. I had no allergic reactions like I have with regular market toothpastes. I have celiac and cannot have wheat. It doesn't say gluten-free, but I had no problems.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2649317 on Jul 07, 2009

we all use it including 2yr old w/no problems, a really great paste.

The Best Natural Toothpaste I have found!

Posted by Reviewer3013107 on Jun 08, 2008

I love that this is fluoride free and that it has Xylitol. This toothpaste is a lot like commercial toothpastes in taste and feel, yet is doesn't have SLS or Fluoride! I will definitely be buying this again.

Like the taste

Posted by frensisa on May 18, 2011

This toothpaste has a really nice taste and leaves fresh feeling in my mouth. I like it and will order it again.

Good but the tube could be improved

Posted by HealthyGuy on Apr 20, 2011

I like this toothpaste a lot so I give it a high rating. The tube, on the other hand, is a bit stiff and difficult to squeeze out of. The taste is wonderful.

Great taste

Posted by Reviewer1256402 on Nov 01, 2012

Like the product it is thicker than other toothpaste

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »