It's great

Posted by 4789008319956608601 on Dec 15, 2015

So nice to have a fluoride treatment option without chemicals.

Natural Dentist Fluoride Rinse

Posted by Reviewer1364619 on Aug 04, 2015

I wanted a fluoride rinse for my teenager and I to use that did not contain dyes, so ordered 2 bottles of this rinse. She and I agree that it tastes awful. It causes a stinging sensation in my tongue and I can only describe the taste as an artificial tasting lemon with overtones of cardboard. If, as one reviewer wrote, it has a pH of 3.5, then the stinging sensation is not surprising and it is not something I want to use to rinse my mouth.

please note this is an acidic rinse

Posted by Reviewer1694000 on Feb 07, 2014

bought this for my husband and he complained that it tasted sour/acidic. I tested the pH with some pH paper and it looked to be about 3.5 or so. I wrote to the Natural Dentist company asking what's up and received this response. "The product is an acidulated fluoride rinse. The acid in this case etches the enamel so that fluoride can be taken into the teeth more readily. Acidulated fluoride rinses have better fluoride uptake as compared to fluoride rinses closer to neutral pHs. If you are concerned about acid-erosion from dietary sources, using any of our fluoride-containing rinses will help prevent any effects of acid-erosion on the teeth." They said it shouldn't taste sour and offered to replace the bottle. I did more research and found that while it is true that the teeth take up more fluoride with the acidulated rinses as compared to the pH neutral ones, the acidulated fluoride rinses aren't good if you have composite resin or porcelain bondings. So I'm going to have to buy a pH neutral fluoride rinse from another company even if it contains artificial coloring that I don't want.

Love it

Posted by 5429679906830731415 on Jan 21, 2014

I like the taste, a little minty, but not overpowering. And, I like that it works. :) What's not to like?

Superior Quality and Service

Posted by Reviewer1427054 on Dec 12, 2013

Thank you for an outstanding transaction from start to finish! A++++

good product. Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by More-Special-Offers on Jul 30, 2013

Good product, nice, refreshing taste. Great thing there is no chemicals. But I think it's too much citric acid, I can feel it every time, it's like after eating a slice of lemon. I am not sure if it's good for enamel. I haven't notice anything bad, but I am not using it a regular basis, so can't say for sure.

Tops

Posted by Reviewer1999860 on Apr 02, 2012

This product is worth it's weight in gold. It works.

Good, but too Minty for Kids

Posted by Reviewer2591407 on Jan 20, 2012

Think this is a good product, but my 9 year old thought it was too minty. She is the whole reason I bought it. We both love the Healthy Gums (not as minty) but I wanted the fluoride for her.

Repeat purchase; effective & tastes good