Natural Dentist, Healthy Teeth Fluoride Rinse, Fresh Mint, 16.9 fl oz (500 ml)

4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Contains citric acid!

Posted by Reviewer2156188 on Oct 15, 2010

This mouth rinse contains citric acid which is known to erode tooth enamel. Adding this ingredient simply does not make sense. I sent a query to the makers via their website but didn't even get a reply.

Excellent Product.

Posted by Reviewer2698379 on Oct 12, 2009

I have been using this rinse for several months now. But it wasn’t until I ran out for about a week that I realized that it really works. I immediately purchased this rinse again and will continue to use it. My teeth don’t hurt anymore. Thank you Natural Dentist.

Alcohol-Free Flouride Rinse

Posted by Reviewer3187468 on Mar 05, 2010

I just don't understand why mouthwashes are made any other way than this. Regular rinses with highly alcoholic mouthwash are just not good for you. This Natural Dentist rinse contains no alcohol, and does contain the same kind of cavity-preventing and supposedly tooth-rebuilding fluoride that's in the popular brands. Wake up, America.

mouthwash with fluoride

Posted by Reviewer2951962 on Aug 19, 2010

Honestly, I was really surprised by very salty/weird taste for the first time (I had been using Now Foods XyliWhite mouthwash which has sweet/mild taste). However I'm OK with the taste now. I like anticavity concept very much.

Simply The Best

Posted by Reviewer2782741 on May 20, 2010

I've used other Natural Dentist products and have been very satisfied with them...but this rinse is the best! I've been using it for about a year and have not had one cavity!! I drink spring water, so I don't get fluoride from any other source. By the way, it is also a great breath freshener.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »