Natural Dentist, Healthy White, Pre-Brush Rinse, Clean Mint, 16.9 fl oz (500 ml)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Great Product for Your Gums

Posted by Reviewer1011241 on Mar 23, 2010

I've used this product for several months and I have seen a visible improvement in the condition of my gums. I'm over 60 and some things are not holding up very well but this has really helped. We'll see what my dentist has to say soon!

Very pleasant taste, effective cleansing liquid for teeth!

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jul 04, 2012

The scent and taste is very fresh, sweetly minty pleasant. I think that children would love this product too. I liked the feeling, that this product leaves after flushing: clean surface of teeth, just be patiente and take a time to flush longer and gargle throat, it is bneficial for healthy glands too.

whitening rinse

Posted by 5086023777523329823 on Jul 25, 2012

LOVE the taste! JUST LOVE it! very delicate and fresh! I do really hope that the results would be as good as the taste, but I've been using it only for a week.

High Grade

Posted by Reviewer1089804 on Aug 02, 2010

It a great wash. I use it only once aday directions say twice. With flossing and Natural Dentist toothpaste my mouth has never felt cleaner.

Whiter teeth!!

Posted by Reviewer2261187 on May 20, 2009

This stuff really works. My teeth have been stained for years and I can see a difference after half a bottle (also using Natural Dentist whitening toothpaste). And it tastes even better than the Peppermint Twist, if that's possible!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »