Great Product for Your Gums

Posted by Reviewer1011241 on Mar 23, 2010

I've used this product for several months and I have seen a visible improvement in the condition of my gums. I'm over 60 and some things are not holding up very well but this has really helped. We'll see what my dentist has to say soon!

Very pleasant taste, effective cleansing liquid for teeth!

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jul 04, 2012

The scent and taste is very fresh, sweetly minty pleasant. I think that children would love this product too. I liked the feeling, that this product leaves after flushing: clean surface of teeth, just be patiente and take a time to flush longer and gargle throat, it is bneficial for healthy glands too.

whitening rinse

Posted by 5086023777523329823 on Jul 25, 2012

LOVE the taste! JUST LOVE it! very delicate and fresh! I do really hope that the results would be as good as the taste, but I've been using it only for a week.

High Grade

Posted by Reviewer1089804 on Aug 02, 2010

It a great wash. I use it only once aday directions say twice. With flossing and Natural Dentist toothpaste my mouth has never felt cleaner.

Whiter teeth!!

Posted by Reviewer2261187 on May 20, 2009

This stuff really works. My teeth have been stained for years and I can see a difference after half a bottle (also using Natural Dentist whitening toothpaste). And it tastes even better than the Peppermint Twist, if that's possible!

Cheap way to whiten teeth

Posted by Reviewer1078931 on Jun 01, 2009

My teeth aren't white. Nor have they ever been. With all of the whitening of teeth going on, mine really look yellow. I would love to whiten my teeth, but I can't due to their sensitive nature. I won't suffer pain for vanity. THANK YOU FOR THIS WONDERFUL PRODUCT THAT DOES GENTLY AND QUICKLY WHITEN MY TEETH. I bought some for my kid who has naturally more non-white teeth than I do. I just ordered more for myself today. Love it!

Finally!

Posted by Reviewer1995621 on Jun 10, 2009

I've been using this for only three days, once in the morning and once at night (with Jason's whitening toothpaste after I rinse with this)...and I am SO excited because I can already see a noticeable difference in my teeth. They are getting whiter every day...I can't wait to see the final product!

Good one!