RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽929.37

₽1,327.19

Экономия: ₽397.83 (скидка 30%)

Написать Отзыв

2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Miracle herb for depression & anxiety!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1602306 Dec 31, 2008

This supplement is a true lifesaver for me. After taking lexapro for many years for depression and anxiety the side effects became increasingly worse. I tried unsucessfully to wean myself from the lexapro which resulted in even worse side effects. After doing much research I decided to try 5-htp and have had amazing results. I have been off the lexapro for 3 months and experience no side effects from the 5-htp, feel mentally clearer, and my anxiety and depression symptoms have decreased dramatically. Also, I am vegan and this is the only vegan 5-htp I have found and the enteric coated caplets are more efficiently absorbed. It has also helped with my constant insomnia and sugar cravings. I highly recommend this product but advise anyone to consult their physician before trying to wean yourself off an antidepressant medication. I simply couldn't be happier with this product.

Works for me.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3031315 Apr 24, 2008

Try it. 50 mg, twice a day, for anxiety. For me, it works much better than SSRI's without the side effects.

Good product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1129458 Jan 19, 2008

I definitely recommen the enteric coated--the non-coated leads to gi distress!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

5-HTP What a wonderful product!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3290087 Sep 02, 2009

I was crying almost everyday for no reason at all. After taking the 5-HTP I don't cry at all and I feel great. It has given me a boost of energy as well.

Natural Factors, 5-HTP, 50 mg

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1912677 Jul 14, 2008

Excellent product and no stomach upset is such a relief!

5-HTP is great!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1788991 Mar 30, 2009

My husband have been taking 5-htp for 3 weeks and is sleeping better and have lost a few pounds. Thank you for a wondreful product! SE Fort Worth,Texas

Fantastick!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2609561 Mar 16, 2010

I use this for sleep and mood support. It is amazing for both! I usually take one or two in the evening and it really calms me down without feeling drowsy. I sleep great and my mood is stable all day, especially great in the winter months. Natural Factors is a high quality brand, really good stuff.

Great product

Отзыв оставлен NaturallyMisha Mar 14, 2011

Good price, works well. I notice feeling well rested, and alert during the day. I can control my emotions better, I don't want to ever be without my 5-htp. I use 50 mg in the morning and before bed.

Reliable and Moderately Priced

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2618286 Jan 04, 2011

I take 5-HTP to supplement my anti-depressant. If I take too much 5-HTP, I get headaches. 50 mg tablets are not easy to find, except at a store like Whole Foods, which is too expensive. Good stuff!

has helped with depression

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2712505 Sep 05, 2010

One in the morning and one at night has helped me get off prescription antidepressants. No side effects and I feel wonderful.

Позиции 1-10 из 44