Meh

Posted by 5458913325677099073 on Jun 30, 2014

It was alright, didn't taste good at all but it isn't really supposed too.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2555287 on May 15, 2014

I am having trouble finding this at Wholefoods where i always got it,and im glad i found this site. Its the only one i think works better for the 7 days.No allergies,tastes ok and its not hard to use it.

could not finish it

Posted by 4716119164902534991 on Dec 30, 2013

The first step is great the shake is tasty and you feal it's working but the second shake is impossible to drink. I've tried it with juice, smoothies and even closed my nose to try and force it down my throat but it made me throw up every time so I just threw it away!

views from malaysia

Posted by 5735255864235214390 on Jun 30, 2013

read many reviews on this product and decided to order and give it a try as i was constantly feeling bloated in my tummy and i needed to cleanse my system due to my constant intake of alcohol and yummy food. first 2 days were tough but it got easier after that. loose bowel only in the first day. didn't enjoy the taste of the shakes though. felt good and strong throughout the 7 days. lost 4 kg in total. will definitely use this product again!

Gave me headaches

Posted by Reviewer2876938 on Jan 11, 2013

I have done numerous other detox programs and have NEVER had a problem before trying this product. Starting on the second day, I got headaches, which continued for the next seven days until I finished the detox. By the way, I don't get headaches at all, until I tried this product. I did make it through all seven days, but I will admit that the powder is too much and tedious to take so many times a day for all seven days. I didn't even feel better or notice a positive difference after I finished the detox, either. Next time I do a detox, I will stick with pills and avoid powders.

Ron

Posted by Reviewer1713825 on Apr 08, 2012

I used this product about three years now It's a great cleansing tool and you will loose about 8 to 10 pounds in 7 days That's a great boost for any diet.

Real detoxification

Posted by namorim on Jan 31, 2012

I did it, and I´m telling you it accomplishes what they promise.

the results were satisfactory

Posted by Reviewer2468235 on Jan 18, 2012

But I really didn't like drinking the stuff. Yuck. This was my first time using a product like this and I hope it's another 48 years until the next time. Five stars for efficacy, zero stars for palatability.

Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer2177418 on Jul 20, 2011

This is my 3rd or 4th time on this cleanse and I really believe in the benefits for your health.

uncertain whether it works or not

Posted by Reviewer1239927 on Jul 18, 2011

can not feel any differences after this....neither weight loss nor revitalized/regenerated...just went to WC more often during that 7 days. i really really dislike the tastes of both shakes....yes, once drank one cup of this, I had no appetite for anything else afterwards....strangely i did not lose one single pound after all! I hope it did the cleansing job!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »