• Customers in the U.S.: This product is highly perishable and is kept refrigerated to ensure maximum freshness. iHerb ships this product in an iced, insulated package in order to preserve potency while in transit. To ensure freshness, iHerb does not ship this product Thursday through Sunday.

International Customers: We cannot ship a product on ice internationally, therefore, we recommend that you purchase a Stabilized form as a substitute.

• Customer Ratings

expensive

Posted by Reviewer2628117 on Apr 06, 2016

$10 more than Amazon, why? If Iberb didn't take paypal I would have bought it from Amazon.

Decent probiotic

Posted by Reviewer2111977 on Jun 24, 2012

I've used a lot of different probiotics, many of which seem to cause gas even as they are providing other benefits. This one does not have any severe side effects for me, but causes more gas than it probably should. I've recently decided that rhamnosus products are somewhat counterproductive for me, so will not be buying this again.

Not yet try, believe will be great too.

Posted by Reviewer1131485 on May 15, 2012

This works well for me and i like it...

Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer2529415 on Mar 17, 2012

Spent 10 years with stomach pain. At times it put me in the emergency room. Saw doctor after doctor and 2 specialists and no answers. Then i got laid off and lost my insurance. I began searching online for relief. Product after product and some gave me temporary relief and others just didn't work. I came across an article that mentioned probiotics. I've reordered this product several times. I absolutely love it and have recommended it to others. Those that have tried it have also been happy with the results.

Good Bugs

Posted by Reviewer2516437 on Mar 07, 2012

Have used this product for years. Simply double the dose after I have been exposed to antibiotics.

acidophilus

Posted by Reviewer1514431 on Feb 04, 2012

love this

Highly recommend

Posted by Reviewer2802852 on Feb 02, 2012

this is my new favorite probiotic now. It's more potent than the one (only 2 billion) that I usually take and I can feel a big difference. good for immunity, ibs, stomach and intestinal tract issues. Highly recommend.

Natural Factors: acidophilus and bifidus 10 billion active cells

Posted by Reviewer2931471 on Dec 26, 2011

Great product! Came highly recommended by many people I know who have tried it.

Effective

Posted by Reviewer1659479 on Nov 25, 2011

It worked already the first day!

Acidophilus+Bifidus 10 Billion

Posted by Reviewer2805722 on Sep 22, 2011

Good Price-Good Product for Digestive health.