• This product is highly perishable and is kept refrigerated to ensure maximum freshness. iHerb ships this product in an iced, insulated package in order to preserve its potency while in transit. To ensure freshness while in transit, iHerb does not ship this product Thursday thru Sunday. We do not ship during these days to reduce the time the product resides in a non-refrigerated environment (e.g. truck or warehouse). If your order is not placed during the first part of the week, it will be held to the following Monday. Alternatively if you place your order by noon Pacific on Thursday and select a next-day shipping method, your order will be processed for delivery on Friday.

International Customers: For several reasons (e.g. customs review, weight of packaging, potential of leaking), iHerb is unable to send this product in an iced, insulated package to destinations outside the United States. While you may order this product (subject to country import laws), we strongly recommend that you purchase a stabilized form as a substitute.

• Reviews | English

So far okay

Posted by BrendaYoumans on Aug 26, 2009

Really can't tell if its doing anything , just know I have not had any bad reactions to this. It does keep you regular.

good combination

Posted by Reviewer2365858 on Sep 09, 2011

Among the many formulae for probiotics I looked at this seemed to have the best combination at an affordable price.

acidophilus & Bifidus

Posted by Reviewer1492144 on Sep 22, 2011

Help keep me balanced .Good for upset stomach.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2773279 on Mar 22, 2008

helps when my balance gets off. I can especially tell when my sinuses get that congested feeling and this helps.

Excellant

Posted by Reviewer2717476 on Jun 25, 2008

I love this product it keeps me regular and I am not as blouted as I used to be. I take meds that bind you up but this helps that.

Great Product!!

Posted by Reviewer2740623 on Nov 20, 2008

Awesome product!!!! Great price

Natural Factors, Acidophilus & Bifidus

Posted by Reviewer1353871 on May 15, 2009

I love this product. I give 3 capsules to my dogs twice a day. It helps them digest their food properly. It is great!

Natural Factors, Acidophilus & Bifidus, doesn't work for me!

Posted by Reviewer2256537 on Feb 25, 2010

Good price, but when taken 30min after meal as directed- I'll be burping hours later! I'm talking about meat & potatoes, and not pizza...! Other Mixed Probiotic formulas taken on an empty stomach work well, but this one doesn't do a thing on an empty stomach either!