10% Off Orders Over $40!

Natural Factors, Advanced Eye Factors, with 15 mg Lutein, 60 Capsules

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Advanced eye factors.

Posted by Reviewer2672348 on Mar 28, 2011

iHerb doesn't stock my first choice Eye Supplement. This one has some good ingredients, but looses points for containing soy and Mag. stearate

Good formulation

Posted by Reviewer1852029 on Mar 14, 2010

This is a high quality product and does work. I am 70 years old and I can watch 1080p movies on the plasma TV in great clarity (no glasses), after using this product for several weeks. Before, I was using other products for the eyes with uneven results. I think this product made the difference. [knock on wood 3x]

Great

Posted by Reviewer2431813 on May 07, 2011

have been taking for 1.5 month, felt reduced redness and dryness for my eyes. purchased this item again~

Happy with this product, it really works!

Posted by Reviewer2891273 on Jun 26, 2012

I am very pleased with quality of this product. I have had three eye surgeries, the last one – Lasik, and my eyes suffer from dryness, they are often red, and get tired quickly when I work at the computer. This product has helped immensely – after about a week of taking it I have noticed that my working spans became longer, and my eyes are more comfortable – the feeling of sand in my eyes bothers me less. By the way, I have tried two similar products from Now Foods – Ocu Support and Ocu Support, clinical strength, and had absolutely no result. Now I am happy that I have found a helpful product and have reordered it for me, my mother and my brother, who lives in the internet 

-65

Posted by Reviewer2632781 on Apr 27, 2012

Silmäni ovat kokeneet täydellisen muutoksen. Turvotus ja kirvely hävinnyt täysin. Uusi annos jo tilattu.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »