10% Off Orders Over $40!

Natural Factors, Aller-7 Formula, 60 Capsules (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

A First-Rate Formula

Posted by Reviewer2495734 on Jun 29, 2007

There have been many clinical studies done to test the efficacy of Aller-7 in treating allergic rhinitis, bronchial asthma, and other upper respiratory ailments and the results were overwhelmingly favorable. I can attest that Aller-7 is indeed a highly effective herbal remedy for treating seasonal allergies as I'm now breathing much easier and I'm having fewer and less severe allergy attacks. Aller-7 works just as well as immunotherapy but it's a lot cheaper.

Incredible

Posted by Reviewer2170775 on Oct 25, 2007

I bought this and was surprised by how fast it worked and how effective it was. Plus, there are absolutely no side affects. So I bought it for my 19-year-old daughter, who has seasonal allergies. It worked just as well for her. She mentioned she couldn't believe how well it works.

Actually works

Posted by Reviewer1574152 on Mar 15, 2008

My husband bought this for me and I was pretty skeptical but I tried it and it really works! It takes a few days of consistently taking it but soon you'll find it works better than prescription! My eyes don't itch and my nose doesn't run or itch.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer1840838 on May 02, 2008

The product really works.

love it

Posted by Reviewer1522466 on Jun 08, 2008

love the product will keep buying. i have a cough that occurs from spring to mid june this product has helped with my sesonal allergies

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »