great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1889230 on Apr 05, 2010

I suffer severe allergies during the change of seasons. I'm allergic to grass and trees. It's worse when the trees bud. This took the edge completely off. I take 2 capsules per day, 1 in am and 1 in pm.

Seems to help

Posted by Reviewer2935526 on Mar 10, 2010

This seems to help prevent my allergy problems and also seems to be slightly more effective than another brand I tried.

Does not help

Posted by Reviewer2182770 on Mar 04, 2010

Unfortunately, no changes with allergy.

Good allergy product

Posted by Reviewer3109711 on Feb 18, 2010

I've only been taking this product for about a week, but it does seem to be helping wiht my allergies.

good value

Posted by Reviewer1801639 on Jan 21, 2010

good value

Good

Posted by Reviewer1799130 on Jan 19, 2010

Good

Works Well In Suburbs, Not In Wooded Areas

Posted by Reviewer2816766 on Jul 28, 2009

Works Well In Suburbs, Not In Wooded Areas.

Aller-7 - The WOW Factor

Posted by Reviewer2678051 on May 17, 2009

OMG!! I've been taking this formula for the past two years in conjunction with a natural gum tree herb for my asthma and I cannot stress enough how this combination has controlled both my allergies and asthma. I was diagnosed with asthma at 2 years old and developed allergies shortly thereafter and I am now into my early 40s. My allergies and asthma are seasonal and for the months of May and October I used to suffer tremendously and no over-the-counter or extra strength prescription medication worked-and believe me I've tried them all. I was told by a medical physician that I had the worst case of allergies and asthma he's every seen. I was determined to get into gear-NATURALLY. I personally cannot say enough about this product and how it has overwhemingly helped me. I would recommend this formula and company-Natural Factors. WOW!!

Works ok.

Posted by Reviewer3122433 on May 14, 2009

Works, but not as good as Great Earth Pollen Season which you can not buy anymore. Maybe you could start making it.

Did Nothing for me