A First-Rate Formula

Posted by Reviewer2495734 on Jun 29, 2007

There have been many clinical studies done to test the efficacy of Aller-7 in treating allergic rhinitis, bronchial asthma, and other upper respiratory ailments and the results were overwhelmingly favorable. I can attest that Aller-7 is indeed a highly effective herbal remedy for treating seasonal allergies as I'm now breathing much easier and I'm having fewer and less severe allergy attacks. Aller-7 works just as well as immunotherapy but it's a lot cheaper.

Incredible

Posted by Reviewer2170775 on Oct 25, 2007

I bought this and was surprised by how fast it worked and how effective it was. Plus, there are absolutely no side affects. So I bought it for my 19-year-old daughter, who has seasonal allergies. It worked just as well for her. She mentioned she couldn't believe how well it works.

Actually works

Posted by Reviewer1574152 on Mar 15, 2008

My husband bought this for me and I was pretty skeptical but I tried it and it really works! It takes a few days of consistently taking it but soon you'll find it works better than prescription! My eyes don't itch and my nose doesn't run or itch.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer1840838 on May 02, 2008

The product really works.

love it

Posted by Reviewer1522466 on Jun 08, 2008

love the product will keep buying. i have a cough that occurs from spring to mid june this product has helped with my sesonal allergies

keeps itchy eyes at bay

Posted by Reviewer2904186 on Jun 18, 2008

Definitely seems to be helping with my allergies. My allergies are not nearly as severe as they used to be so I think this is just enough to keep the mild symptoms under control.

nice

Posted by Reviewer3001165 on Oct 14, 2008

took this product when my sinues started acting up and it help relieve systems almost immediately. good product!

Aller-7 - The WOW Factor

Posted by Reviewer2678051 on May 17, 2009

OMG!! I've been taking this formula for the past two years in conjunction with a natural gum tree herb for my asthma and I cannot stress enough how this combination has controlled both my allergies and asthma. I was diagnosed with asthma at 2 years old and developed allergies shortly thereafter and I am now into my early 40s. My allergies and asthma are seasonal and for the months of May and October I used to suffer tremendously and no over-the-counter or extra strength prescription medication worked-and believe me I've tried them all. I was told by a medical physician that I had the worst case of allergies and asthma he's every seen. I was determined to get into gear-NATURALLY. I personally cannot say enough about this product and how it has overwhemingly helped me. I would recommend this formula and company-Natural Factors. WOW!!

Good

Posted by Reviewer1799130 on Jan 19, 2010

Good