Great for fighting cold

Posted by iherb on Jan 23, 2007

I use this product, and make a cocktail in combination with vitamin C, oregano oil, and granberry juice whenever i am getting cold. It truly knocks it out.

Perfect at the first hint of a cold...

Posted by MandyEm on Nov 13, 2012

I love this product. I use it whenever I feel any type of cold coming on. It's perfect when combined with vitamin C and zinc. It is a must-have in my cupboard at all times.

Grandchrildrens Colds

Posted by 4770571273575321663 on Oct 03, 2013

My three grandchildren came down with colds,I ordered Anti-V Formula overnight and within two days their colds were gone. This product worked very well It will be an item I will make sure to keep on hand. Herb Maine4 USA

Does wonders

Posted by Reviewer1259248 on Apr 08, 2015

Whenever i feel sick, sorethroat i take this 3 times a day and I love it, never get sick when i take it!!!!

Works Wonders!!

Posted by Reviewer3207310 on Mar 12, 2008

This is the greatest stuff out there, we use it for colds, respiratory issues and even toothaches. This is one product that we always make sure we have on hand at home or when we travel.

does the job!

Posted by Reviewer2648100 on Mar 13, 2008

fine product, faster than the capsule form

Tastes horrible, but works great!

Posted by Reviewer1857683 on Dec 15, 2007

Every time I feel a cold coming on (sneezing, scratchy throat etc), I take this, and it always stops the cold. My kids even ask for "the icky herb" and will take it with juice because they know they will feel better. I highly recommend it!

The best echinacea I've tried...

Posted by Reviewer2420871 on Jan 19, 2008

This stuff works amazingly well. Has echinacea and a few other herbs. I have not gotten sick since I started using it. I generally begin taking it at the minimum dose every winter to prevent illness, but if I forget to take it for a bit and feel as though I'm beginning to catch something, I take it every few hours and it prevents the illness without fail. Can't say enough about this product. Try it, you'll love it.

Dr Shine

Posted by Reviewer2296299 on Dec 21, 2008

clinally superior to other products i have tried.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2443614 on Mar 11, 2009

Highly recommended mixture of anti-v herb extracts.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »