Does wonders

Posted by Reviewer1259248 on Apr 08, 2015

Whenever i feel sick, sorethroat i take this 3 times a day and I love it, never get sick when i take it!!!!

Grandchrildrens Colds

Posted by 4770571273575321663 on Oct 03, 2013

My three grandchildren came down with colds,I ordered Anti-V Formula overnight and within two days their colds were gone. This product worked very well It will be an item I will make sure to keep on hand. Herb Maine4 USA

Perfect at the first hint of a cold...

Posted by MandyEm on Nov 13, 2012

I love this product. I use it whenever I feel any type of cold coming on. It's perfect when combined with vitamin C and zinc. It is a must-have in my cupboard at all times.

Take along medicine

Posted by 5677327641569616529 on Oct 24, 2012

I travel/ trek a lot so take always some type of Echinacea product along with me as it is a sure remedy for colds/ flus / sore throats. This product works well and has impressed my flu/cold suffering friends too.

Effective

Posted by Reviewer1559244 on Jun 08, 2012

Good for stopping colds that are just starting to manifest symptoms.

Love this product!!!1

Posted by Reviewer3284958 on May 31, 2012

This product has been used by my dad, and myself since I was a kid. I take it daily to help with my endometriosis(boosts the immune syetem against inflmation), and I 'm hardly ever sick either. When I am, it's a 3 day cold, that isn't terrible. Strongly believe in this product.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2230964 on Jun 02, 2011

This has helped me get back on my feet after having an upper respiratory infection. Good stuff!

Good for what ailes you

Posted by Reviewer1949363 on Apr 08, 2011

Tastes yukey but does the job. I even used it on a scratch and it healed quickly

Very Effectiveful Supplement

Posted by Reviewer2426003 on Nov 17, 2010

I heard about this Anti V formula from a friend who had only positive things to say about it. I ordered it and so far, my 2 kids are not experiencing any weather change effects such as cold, cough etc. It is amazing what just 2 drops of it in water in the morning does to the immune system. I sometimes take some drops too, very effective indeed.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1042080 on Apr 16, 2010

I have been taking thids herb for about 6 months now along ewith my Friend and we haven't had a bad flue yet

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »