"Chronically ill -- No More!"

Posted by Reviewer1561264 on Mar 01, 2010

I was chronically sick with colds & flu for over two years. I've tried numerous things to combat the illnesses. Tried (& still use daily) "Anti-V" formula & have not been sick with a cold or flu for over 5 months!!! If I start to feel a little run down, I'll take an extra pill or two to boost my system. Works great for me!!! "Natural Factors" has great products!

Kicked out what antibiotics couldn't

Posted by Reviewer3129018 on Aug 13, 2009

I had a case of bronchitis, complete with bouts of coughing, thick yellow sputum, fever and shortness of breath on exertion, etc. (Was a heavy smoker that smoked filterless cigs and this had weakened my lungs and bronchi) Doctor gave me an antibiotic and cough suppressant among other things. Didn't help and after the course ended, went back. He prescribed a much stronger antibiotic which again did not help much. Both antibiotics made me put on weight (over the two courses, 3-4 kilos); made me ravenous and eat like a pig anything i could get my hands on. At this time my sinuses decided to join the party, so sinusitis and bronchitis made me doubly miserable. Got Anti-V and after the first two softgels i felt a definite shift. A day and a half later after taking about 4/5 per day my symptoms had lessened markedly (~70%). A couple more days and both the bronchitis and sinusitis were gone completely. Very powerful, smooth acting but without side effects. I must add that after going off the antibiotics my cravings disappeared and i returned to my lighter normal diet of a vegetable/fruit/nut based diet with some nuts and a small amount of high quality animal products. This probably helped the Anti-V act faster. Excellent, excellent product and formulation! Should have taken it instead of the antibiotics. I feel that this is probably a good aid to have around to combat the viruses we're seeing these days.

Not had a cold in 3 1/2 years

Posted by Reviewer1872138 on Dec 22, 2008

I have not been sick in 3 1/2 years because of this supplement. It's the best! I just take a couple of pills every hour or so as soon as I feel the first onset of sickness (tired, worn out, sore throat), and in a day it's gone. The ONLY time I got sick was when I ran out!! I'll never let that happen again. Highly, HIGHLY recommended.

So far, so good.

Posted by MikeMember on Nov 16, 2009

I've been taking this product - along with several others (like allicin) - to avoid getting flu or colds, and so far I have managed to fight off every virus in the early stages, thus preventing full-blown infection.

Great product, Awesome price!

Posted by Reviewer2123592 on Apr 01, 2009

I like the product, it works well. First bought it at a local healh food store. I paid the same price for a bottle of 60 softgels there, that I paid for a bottle of 120 softgels at iherb! You can't beat that deal!!!

Natural Factors Anti-V Formula

Posted by Reviewer2260250 on Dec 21, 2008

These really work! I've used them for a couple of years and have not had even a cold. IHerb has the best price, great service and fast delivery. Thanks IHerb!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3199481 on Sep 30, 2008

This one is works for my kids, also it is easy to swallow.

Good for keeping healthy

Posted by Reviewer1597829 on Nov 05, 2008

I used the Anti-V all last year, once a day for keeping my immune system healthy. I work in a nursing home and last year was the first time I haven't gotten sick. I attribute that to the Anti-V. The capsules are small and easy to swallow. If I start feeling sick, I take more according to the label. I don't like to take herbs continuously since I learned they are more effective if you take a break from them. So I usually do three weeks on, one week off. I started my mom on this product also.

The Cold Fighter

Posted by Reviewer1402747 on Jan 29, 2010

This product has helped us not to have any colds this winter. We, 2 of us, are on our second order of 4 bottles.

Natural Factors, Anti-V Formula with Echinamide, 120 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer1417526 on Oct 07, 2008

They arrived in perfect shape. Excellent service. I will be ordering again.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »