Great!!

Posted by Reviewer3195421 on Jul 23, 2008

cleared my urinary tract infections, also helped with digestion. I don't feel bloated all the time anymore. Havn't had a cold ever since taking this product, I think i will continues ordering. The price is great too!

BETTER THAN DRINKING VINEGAR

Posted by Reviewer1745153 on Nov 14, 2008

If you hate the taste of ACV and it burns your throat these capsules are for you. All the benefits of ACV without the nastiness.

positive outcome

Posted by Reviewer1743178 on Nov 15, 2010

I started using the apple cider for my cronic rhematoid and osteoarthritis arthritis approx six months ago, I have found such and improvement in my mobility,and my pain levels are now bearable. You need to take a least a full bottle before you feel the benifits, but believe me you will. I have also put my family on them and they have reported the same positive outcome as I have. Highly recommend. If in any doubt just google apple cider and you can see for yourself. Lorraine Australia.

Dianne

Posted by Reviewer2357999 on Apr 08, 2008

Taking this helped clear up my cold and potential sinus infection. I am a loyal user now!

Stops allergic reactions

Posted by Reviewer1760572 on Feb 18, 2009

I have many food allergies and get hives on a regular basis. If I eat something that causes a reaction, I take 2 apple cider vinegar capsules and within 15 minutes the itching stops. Great product with so many wonderful uses.

catherine

Posted by Reviewer2846834 on Mar 28, 2008

It keeps me from having gas and has helped me loose weight

apple cider vinegar

Posted by Reviewer2074368 on Nov 16, 2008

very happy with the product, much better than putting the liquid product in a glass of water. Also makes it easy for me to take away on trips.

Susanne Nelson

Posted by Reviewer3046436 on May 21, 2008

affordable and the best way to tolerate taking it rather than in liguid form

Review of the Natural Factor Apple Cider Vinegar 500 mg caps

Posted by Reviewer2702772 on Jan 21, 2010

I have tried a range of apple cider products after my GP suggested the value to my system, skin and over all health. Here in Australia I could not find a single outlet who would supply capsules all suggested drinking the vinegar as a tonic which is ok but can have a negative impact on dental work. These Caps have been amazing. They have no aftertaste and both my GP and dentist approve. I will continue purchasing them as Iherb quick postage and quality ensure that being thousands of miles away doesnt matter. Well done

A MUST for Leg Cramps

Posted by Reviewer1662408 on Feb 06, 2010

Both my sister and I suffer from leg cramps and we have both found that this product works great,instant relief from the pain.