ahmed

Posted by 5176209080275955150 on Feb 20, 2016

the best for your money

Buen producto

Posted by 5452933639770452174 on May 25, 2015

La caja es grande y vienen un montón de cápsulas de la misma calidad de otras que compraba antes en herbolario por mucho más dinero.

Great product.

Posted by 5659406348962603929 on Sep 22, 2014

The capsules taste like apple cider vinegar when you first swallow them. Will continue to use them.

Natural Facotrs Apple Cider Vinegar Capsules

Posted by 5417102735641846426 on Oct 27, 2013

This is the best apple cider vinegar supplement I have ever taken. I would recommend his product to anyone who wishes a supplement to help with water retention.

odor be gone

Posted by Reviewer1706376 on Aug 08, 2013

great for digestion and works to cut body odor

Great product

Posted by 4908795149548028151 on Feb 07, 2013

Works well! Great price thanks a lot!

i rely heavily on my olfactory sense

Posted by Kyriaki on Jan 08, 2013

and because of this, i crave vinegar. i take this with meals and i feel it aids my digestion. i also notice my breath is really clean. it might actually have a fat burning /warming effect -which is pleasing. i will have to come back on this last claim after further observation.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1352001 on Nov 12, 2012

I was taking 1-2 a day to help keep UTI's away. Worked well!

This one won't be spiked with diet pills

Posted by Reviewer2806801 on Jun 27, 2012

I find that apple cider vinegar is one of those things that shady companies love to manufacture and fill with all kinds of crap aimed at dieters (there was SAWDUST in one pill I saw. Sawdust!). I take it for my blood sugar, and this brand has been great. I trust them, and will be continuing to buy from them.

Got rid of lots of water weight

Posted by Reviewer1680490 on Feb 02, 2012

I came down with an illness that was undiagnosed for years. I started taking lots of supplements to find some relief. My grandfather had taken apple cider vinegar and honey for decades and it seemed to help him because he stopped having to take lots of aspirin every day and even in his 80's he is strong as an ox. So I thought I’d give some apple cider supplements a try. The most noticeable thing that these have done for me was I lost about 10-15 lbs of water weight in days from when I started taking them! My ankles that had been swollen from being in bed for a year went back to normal in days. Other than that I’m not sure what benefit they give me. But I keep them as part of my regiment to keep the excess fluid from building up again.