10% Off Orders Over $40!

Natural Factors, Apple Cider Vinegar, 500 mg, 180 Capsules

catherine

Posted by Reviewer2846834 on Mar 28, 2008

It keeps me from having gas and has helped me loose weight

Stops allergic reactions

Posted by Reviewer1760572 on Feb 18, 2009

I have many food allergies and get hives on a regular basis. If I eat something that causes a reaction, I take 2 apple cider vinegar capsules and within 15 minutes the itching stops. Great product with so many wonderful uses.

apple cider vinegar

Posted by Reviewer2074368 on Nov 16, 2008

very happy with the product, much better than putting the liquid product in a glass of water. Also makes it easy for me to take away on trips.

Heartburn and stomach upset with this brand

Posted by Reviewer2042083 on Dec 20, 2009

I was taking Source Naturals brand vinegar tabs, but when I ran out, I tried this brand, as it was a bit cheaper...BIG mistake. With Source Naturals, I felt no burn, no stomach upset, nothing bad whatsoever. I mean, one of the main reasons you might take vinegar is to sooth your stomach. I tried waiting a few days, then started to take again, and had the same result. Yuck!

Review of the Natural Factor Apple Cider Vinegar 500 mg caps

Posted by Reviewer2702772 on Jan 21, 2010

I have tried a range of apple cider products after my GP suggested the value to my system, skin and over all health. Here in Australia I could not find a single outlet who would supply capsules all suggested drinking the vinegar as a tonic which is ok but can have a negative impact on dental work. These Caps have been amazing. They have no aftertaste and both my GP and dentist approve. I will continue purchasing them as Iherb quick postage and quality ensure that being thousands of miles away doesnt matter. Well done