Trying Something New

Posted by 4968266177500684166 on Jul 10, 2012

I heard that apple cider vinegar is good for a few different ailments that affect me. I have inflammation which leads me to experience chronic pain, and I have read in several reviews that this product is supposed to help. Cannot say I have noticed much difference yet. I hear that this is also supposed to help control the intake of fat in the body. I do think that it helps in this respect, though I haven't really been taking this long enough yet. I think I will continue to try this product, and write an update to my review in a month or so.

This one won't be spiked with diet pills

Posted by Reviewer2806801 on Jun 27, 2012

I find that apple cider vinegar is one of those things that shady companies love to manufacture and fill with all kinds of crap aimed at dieters (there was SAWDUST in one pill I saw. Sawdust!). I take it for my blood sugar, and this brand has been great. I trust them, and will be continuing to buy from them.

A better quality ACV

Posted by TSTmalaysia on Jun 18, 2012

you can smell the quality

Got rid of lots of water weight

Posted by Reviewer1680490 on Feb 02, 2012

I came down with an illness that was undiagnosed for years. I started taking lots of supplements to find some relief. My grandfather had taken apple cider vinegar and honey for decades and it seemed to help him because he stopped having to take lots of aspirin every day and even in his 80's he is strong as an ox. So I thought I’d give some apple cider supplements a try. The most noticeable thing that these have done for me was I lost about 10-15 lbs of water weight in days from when I started taking them! My ankles that had been swollen from being in bed for a year went back to normal in days. Other than that I’m not sure what benefit they give me. But I keep them as part of my regiment to keep the excess fluid from building up again.

Posted by Reviewer2278439 on Jan 04, 2012

Good Value

Posted by Reviewer3068389 on Dec 26, 2011

My daughter and I both take these as a daily suppliment. We started taking them to help with migraines. Since taking them, my daughter has not had a single one. Also, they helped with her digestion, and she no longer has bad breath. I have had a few headaches, but not bad migraines. So, for right now, seems like they are making a differance.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1059137 on Dec 20, 2011

I'm sure it's a good product, but I will switch to normal apple cider vinegar in water, as the bottle tells you to take two capsules three times a day, and that's too many capsules in one day for me.

Thanks for Apple Cider Vinegar in a capsule

Posted by Reviewer1916270 on Dec 13, 2011

This is a great product which I have tried before in a liquid form and it was either too bad to taste but also had heartburn etc... the capsule however has no taste and has definitely improved my stomach. I swallow a lot of pills for heart etc conditions and had developed the burping and uncomfortable stomach that goes with so many medications each day but ACV has fixed this completely. No more antacids etc as 1 capsule with each meal has absolutely fixed the problem. I also have some more energy so that is great.

Super

Posted by Reviewer1203261 on Nov 16, 2011

Super product and price.....

the best..