High Quality

Posted by Reviewer2968642 on May 05, 2009

These capsules are superior to other AC capsules i have tried. I can really tell the difference when using Natural Factors. Highly Recommend!

Natural Factors, Apple Cider Vinegar, 500mg

Posted by Reviewer2467342 on Sep 01, 2008

great addition to diet and to assist in weight loss

Good.

Posted by Reviewer1873524 on Apr 24, 2010

I have lots of trouble with digestion. I have tried enzymes and everything I can think of. This product works very well. It improves my breath, and make my eyes clear and white. The only trouble is that I have has really sore joints since taking this. Never had that before. Other than that it is wonderful.

Fantastic weightloss product!

Posted by Reviewer2470806 on Jun 17, 2009

Love this product the first month i was on it I dropped inches from my waistline! Awesome

Got rid of lots of water weight

Posted by Reviewer1680490 on Feb 02, 2012

I came down with an illness that was undiagnosed for years. I started taking lots of supplements to find some relief. My grandfather had taken apple cider vinegar and honey for decades and it seemed to help him because he stopped having to take lots of aspirin every day and even in his 80's he is strong as an ox. So I thought I’d give some apple cider supplements a try. The most noticeable thing that these have done for me was I lost about 10-15 lbs of water weight in days from when I started taking them! My ankles that had been swollen from being in bed for a year went back to normal in days. Other than that I’m not sure what benefit they give me. But I keep them as part of my regiment to keep the excess fluid from building up again.

Made my heartburn worse.

Posted by Reviewer1038849 on Sep 20, 2008

it gave me chest pain and blood in my stool.

What a difference !

Posted by Reviewer3057026 on Jan 19, 2010

I already feel better and thank you for your products.

Outstanding product for less than $10!!!

Posted by Reviewer1887576 on Apr 16, 2010

I use this for my son's pathenogenic biofilm in his intestines. It definetly "cleans up the house" . Keeps away the yeast/candida for sure!!!! He pooped up lots of awful stuff....much safer to use this than the pharmaceuticals!

Good Value

Posted by Reviewer3068389 on Dec 26, 2011

My daughter and I both take these as a daily suppliment. We started taking them to help with migraines. Since taking them, my daughter has not had a single one. Also, they helped with her digestion, and she no longer has bad breath. I have had a few headaches, but not bad migraines. So, for right now, seems like they are making a differance.

Great for leg cramps

Posted by Reviewer3173306 on Oct 02, 2011

I started taking this because I get terrible leg and foot cramps - this has greatly reduced the cramping. I highly recommend this product.