good for so many things

Posted by Reviewer2410749 on Aug 24, 2011

fab product,would recommend to anyone,bought some for my brother inlaw to,love these so much,made such a differance in my life

What a difference !

Posted by Reviewer3057026 on Jan 19, 2010

I already feel better and thank you for your products.

Good Value

Posted by Reviewer3068389 on Dec 26, 2011

My daughter and I both take these as a daily suppliment. We started taking them to help with migraines. Since taking them, my daughter has not had a single one. Also, they helped with her digestion, and she no longer has bad breath. I have had a few headaches, but not bad migraines. So, for right now, seems like they are making a differance.

Great for leg cramps

Posted by Reviewer3173306 on Oct 02, 2011

I started taking this because I get terrible leg and foot cramps - this has greatly reduced the cramping. I highly recommend this product.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1384372 on Nov 21, 2010

Better than taking the liquid ACV.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1059137 on Dec 20, 2011

I'm sure it's a good product, but I will switch to normal apple cider vinegar in water, as the bottle tells you to take two capsules three times a day, and that's too many capsules in one day for me.

Better than taking liquid ACV

Posted by Reviewer1701471 on May 25, 2009

While I don't think it is as potent as liquid ACV it is definitely better than having to gulp down the burning liquid ACV. The smell and taste are minimal! I even got my boyfriend to take these and he HATES the smell of vinegar. Overall good product.

Seems potent but what a stench!

Posted by Reviewer1139510 on Oct 26, 2009

Don't breathe too deeply when taking these but they certainly smell like the real McCoy.

Apple Cider Vinegar

Posted by Reviewer2461076 on Jan 18, 2009

Haven't noticed any difference, but it's not hurting anything.

180 capsules are perfect

Posted by Reviewer3167324 on Apr 17, 2011

Normally we can not find large amount pieces good quality supplements. this is excellent ;) everybody has to take this antioxidant tablet ;) I already tried to drink original apple cider vinegar but ı did not drink it more than 2 days . For instance tablet is incredible and very very beneficial.