Natural Factors, B12 Methylcobalamin, 1000 mcg, 90 Chewable Tablets

Reviews 4-star

B12

Posted by Reviewer1802387 From California on Sep 09, 2009

Definitely not the best tasting thing on earth but it dissolves pretty quickly so it isn't too bad. I wish it would have come in some kind of flavor. It feels like if you are putting a piece of chalk in your mouth but with that said, I would probaby order again.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer1321694 From Arizona on Apr 08, 2010

This really does make a difference, wish I had found it sooner. I made a mistake and bought the other type of B12 also sublingual tablets, and didn't do well with it.

So far, so good!

Posted by Reviewer2834180 From Texas on Aug 27, 2009

I tested low in B12 so sublingual tablets were recommended by my doctor. I will be retested in 2 months & I will know then if this brand is working or not. Everything I read about Natural Factors was positive & it appears to be a great natural product. The price was good & the service at Iherb can't be beat. I may be back to give it a five star rating, if Iherb will let me post again in 2 mos.

energy

Posted by Reviewer3241032 From California on Mar 06, 2009

I do marathons and this helps a lot especially when you have to work and do daily chores and still have energy to keep going.

Not sure how to rate this

Posted by Reviewer1203200 From Iowa on Feb 04, 2009

Not sure if this product gets the B12 into my body any better than the rest. But it tastes ok and dissolves quickly. I will see what happens over an extended period of time.