Good product

Posted by 5757616888799286953 on Jan 21, 2014

Good product. Easy to chew and swallow.

High-Quality Product; Good Price

Posted by Reviewer1992087 on Jan 04, 2011

Dissolves easily; decent taste. High MGC count, too, so you only need 1/day.

b 12

Posted by Reviewer2269914 on Jan 25, 2011

I find this product easy to chew does not make me feel naucious & is slowly making me feel stronger mentally

Yeah for B-12

Posted by Reviewer2924494 on Feb 13, 2011

vegetarians, and folks with tick-borne infections need extra B- 12. Very important. Adjust your dose until you feel it's effects. This product dissolves quickly under the tongue, without an unpleasant taste. I use these on the days I am not getting a B-12 injection. It is a water soluable vitamin, so you dont have to worry about taking too much, unless you cannot sleep, as other reviewers have experienced.So try it!

Good brand

Posted by Reviewer1019614 on Feb 20, 2011

I like Natural Factors and this formulation of B12 is easier on my system.

Helps reduce/eleiminate Side effects of withdrawal from ADHD prescription drug

Posted by Reviewer1586182 on Feb 21, 2011

as above

B12 useage

Posted by Reviewer1099394 on Mar 31, 2011

I have read that this form of B12 is most effective, for people with a deficiency and consequent nerve problems. It seems to have reduced leg weakness I have experienced in the morning.This is considered a very good brand, they sell it in the Health Food Store I shop at.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3208940 on Jun 28, 2011

I used to have some numbness at my wrist and legs about two months ago. I feel scare and I remember I have read something about relation between numbness and B12. So I buy some B12 immediately and took 500mg per day. Its so amazing that the numbness in my leg disappeared after 2 days and my wrist feel much better but it can't be cure because I use computer too much. I am a meat eater and I took multi-vitamin for many years. Before I will never doubt that I'm lack of b12. On the other hand, compare Natural Factors b12 to the same dosage of Jarrow Formular brand I think it taste like chalk which meltdown quickly, Jarrows taste like candy which is sweeter and meltdown slowly. When I was using Jarrows B12 I feel a little bit weird. It just like something is working but I don't like that feeling sometimes. While Natural Factors B12 is milder and not so active but I also feel something in my head. Anyway I like to take cyancobalamin too although many people say its not good, but I like it because when I take it I feel my mind are sharper, just a little bit. ^_^

Reasonable price & easy to take

Posted by Reviewer1146622 on Oct 31, 2011

This is the 1st time I have taken B12. This product is reasonably price and easy to take.

B12-Chewable Methylcobalmain Review

Posted by Reviewer2920852 on Dec 09, 2011

We are using this product to try and reverse a neurapathy condition in our cat. The pills are very easy to break down in food and our cat eats the food without any problems. Unfortunately our cat wasn't diagnosed with this condition until the diabetes was pretty far advanced. So far the supplements haven't worked but we will continue to use them as anything I've read up on this state that in some cases it takes up to a year. We ar very pleased with your product and price.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »