my favorite vitamin...

Posted by 5272636806888063571 on Aug 01, 2013

B12 is like a miracle vitamin for me, it gives me energy all day!! I discovered I often crave food items with a lot of B12... When I take this in the morning, I feel much more 'alert' and awake than on any other day where I sometimes feel as if I am not really 'present'. This vitamin definitely is wonderful for me! Many doses in shops are very very low, I prefer getting this high those as my body will only absorb what it needs anyways, so you cant do 'too much', but like that definitely also not too less!

Excellent product.

Posted by Reviewer2158129 on Oct 31, 2013

No artificial sweeteners

Methylcobalamin b-12

Posted by 4830925001014610612 on Apr 12, 2015

very good !!!! very good!!! Methylcobalamin is the right formula.

Only B12 we use

Posted by Reviewer2392333 on Mar 18, 2010

I only use Natural Factors because it's clean and has no added sweeteners or fillers. I use this for myself and for my cats! I have used this product for a year and will not change. I love it.

Positiv

Posted by Reviewer3020687 on Apr 20, 2012

Gutes Erzeugnis zum günstigen Preis Hat auf die Zuckerwerte meiner Frau in kombination mit anderer bewuster Ernährung super Einfluss genommen.

Good for vegetarians!

Posted by ArizonaHeather on Apr 18, 2012

I read that vegetarians usually need to supplement with B12 so I started taking this three weeks ago and can tell a difference in energy almost immediately each time. I have three bottles on hand (small sized bottles and tiny tablets), one for my purse, one for the office, and one in the kitchen. Won't be without it!

Good value and easy to take

Posted by 5672849314076699764 on May 16, 2012

Very small, soft tablets that are easy to break in half and melt in the mouth.

great product!

Posted by Reviewer1447906 on Feb 14, 2011

This works so much better than other B12 tablets that contain the "cy" word. Methylcobalamin is the way to go! I definitely notice a difference in my energy level once I take this. I don't eat meat so this is really important to take.

Excellent product, really works, highly recommended

Posted by Reviewer2951933 on Mar 04, 2011

I give one tablet a day to my cat to help with his IBD and it has greatly improved his general condition. With IBD the stomach does not absorb all the required nutrients and vitamins, but this product has helped him so much, his coat is lovely, soft & silky and he has more energy and it has greatly reduced his nervousness, he's a laid back cat now, its brilliant, better than what the vet prescribed.

Very good!

Posted by FlyingDutchman on May 03, 2011

Not overly sweetened or colored as some similar products.