New To iHerb?

Natural Factors, B2 Riboflavin, 100 mg, 90 Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

b-2

Posted by Reviewer3189414 on Nov 23, 2008

I found that these have helped with my migraine, the dr said too take 300 mg and my headaches have almost gone away from having 5 month to maybe 1 a month. I feel better also. Thanks Kathy

Seems to be working

Posted by Reviewer2148303 on Aug 23, 2011

I was told to take 400 MG for migraine and was worried because of bad reactions to other B vitamins (the flush!). This seems fine though, easy to digest, and I've only had one almost migraine since I started taking it. I was told it would take several weeks to get to the right level in my blood, so I have my fingers crossed! I've had migraines for 25 years.

helps migraines

Posted by Reviewer3268719 on Nov 30, 2011

My son has suffered from headaches for years. This is the first and only thing that has showed some improvement on his migraine headaches. He used to get them almost every day. Now it is only a couple times a week. He takes 2 of the 100mg daily. We are increasing the dose to 3 of the 100mg daily. I do wish they would make a high mg pill though.

B2

Posted by Reviewer1041883 on Jul 24, 2013

I love Natural Factors Brand products. These B2's are a good choice

This is a great product

Posted by Reviewer2062206 on Oct 14, 2007

I have Parkison's Disease and this was one of the suppliments that was recommended by my Dr. I find your product top notch.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »