Bee Pollen Plus

Posted by Reviewer3295732 on Jul 24, 2007

This product makes a big difference in my stamina. I have been using this particular brand for a good while now. In the past I have used other brands with the same results so the combination is terrific! And the price is very reasonable.

Bee Pollen

Posted by Reviewer1079332 on May 27, 2008

I have noticed a marked decrease in my allergy symptoms since starting on your bee pollen. To say I am pleased would be an understatement Thank you.

Great pick me up

Posted by Reviewer1612042 on Apr 09, 2010

I enjoy taking thses pills it gives me a boost of energy and my allergies have not been acting up since taking them.

No more Yawning in the Afternoon...

Posted by Reviewer2033714 on Mar 18, 2011

I take one capsule at lunch time. No more mid-afternoon slump!

with herbal and bee nutrients

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on May 15, 2012

It's helps when you are under stress, but sometimes I have to take 4 to 6 pills for an extra energy in the evening when you works until midnight.

I like these

Posted by lauraandrews on Oct 19, 2012

I'm always looking for supplements to help me with energy but try not to take a ton of things all at once. These are very tiny so that helps and just one a day that I take with breakfast. I don't know if it's helped with my energy but I know there's really good stuff in there in addition to the bee pollen like ginseng, gotu kola, and royal jelly.

no result

Posted by Reviewer3129976 on Jul 27, 2011

Really gives me energy.

Natural Factors, Bee Pollen Plus Energy

Posted by Reviewer3165143 on Oct 20, 2008

I have enjoyed your mulit vitamins and the bee pollen for about two years now and I thank my friend for introducing me to this great web store. Your products are what keeps me going for most of the day and I can't see myself starting the day without them. Thank you for your great natural products.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »