Digestive Help

Posted by Reviewer3018804 on Dec 26, 2014

I like the ingredients in this product, and it seems to work well.

Very helpful

Posted by Reviewer2139704 on Dec 17, 2014

This is the first Betaine HCL product I have ever used. I was already taking enzymes but this did not seem to be enough to help my abdominal pain, when I take this betaine hcl on top of food when I start getting pain it almost completely subsides within twenty minutes, so it is very obvious this is an effective product. I am not sure if I need pepsin as well so I will have to experiment with other products and see if the inclusion of pepsin gives greater relief --Betaine hcl should trigger pepsin release but I have systemic sjogrens syndrome and this may not happen. I give it four stars because the price is relatively high, otherwise it is a great product.

Posted by 5385215830724116058 on May 31, 2014

excellent

WARNING! Gave my heart pain!

Posted by naturalorganic on May 23, 2014

So, I'm in my late 20's and eat a very healthy clean diet. So heart pain isn't something I should have. The first time I tried these I was excited. Cause I thought it would make my stomach better. 1-2 hours later I got these hart pains. It felt like something pressed on my heart. It was a really weird feeling and I said to my bf that something was wrong. I couldn't believe that it would be because of these. So I stopped taking them and a few hours later the pain went away. A few days later I thought I would try to take them again. Maybe it wasn't them. But within 1 hours the heart pain came, and it really felt wrong. It hurt and made me understand that it was because of these tablets. I read online that Betaine HCL can make you feel chest pain.. And that's nothing to joke around with! You should NOT play with your heart! I wouldn't recommend these to anyone!

Works

Posted by Reviewer1057924 on May 15, 2014

Good strength, forget "nows" version, my last purchase, waste of money. This works.

Posted by Darlynn on Nov 05, 2013

I could not live a happy life without this enzyme product. I use it for digestion of meats and fibrous vegetables. Natural Factors has a great product in this.

Excellent

Posted by Strombil-Mayon on Oct 23, 2013

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1008175 on Oct 14, 2013

The best after meal supplement to help digest food super quick

Good Product

Posted by 5499892225311959110 on Oct 02, 2013

I have used other brands of HCL, but this is one of the best, I recommend it.

Soft, easy to swallow and tasteless capsules

Posted by 4839964790182216380 on May 15, 2012

does what its supposed to do

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »