EXCELLENT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2482179 on Oct 13, 2011

I HAVE MALABSORBTION AND IT REALLY HELPS WITH DIGESTION!

Good Product

Posted by 5499892225311959110 on Oct 02, 2013

I have used other brands of HCL, but this is one of the best, I recommend it.

Works

Posted by Reviewer1057924 on May 15, 2014

Good strength, forget "nows" version, my last purchase, waste of money. This works.

Very helpful

Posted by Reviewer2139704 on Dec 17, 2014

This is the first Betaine HCL product I have ever used. I was already taking enzymes but this did not seem to be enough to help my abdominal pain, when I take this betaine hcl on top of food when I start getting pain it almost completely subsides within twenty minutes, so it is very obvious this is an effective product. I am not sure if I need pepsin as well so I will have to experiment with other products and see if the inclusion of pepsin gives greater relief --Betaine hcl should trigger pepsin release but I have systemic sjogrens syndrome and this may not happen. I give it four stars because the price is relatively high, otherwise it is a great product.

Reflux

Posted by Reviewer2723132 on May 22, 2009

I'm trying to stop taking my Prevacid completely. I think this product is working. I am going to keep taking it at this time. I read about Betaine Hydrochloride in the Suzanne Somers book, "The Naked Truth" about hormones and all the body systems affected by unbalanced hormones. Your product was the best buy and it was all natural. Thanks, Rene'e in Tennessee

Natural Factors Betaine

Posted by Reviewer2824579 on Aug 02, 2009

This is a great product! I've had digestive issues for years, particularly bloating and gas. After ordering the Natural Factors Betaine I started taking 2 with each meal. I hoped it might help some, but was quite surprised to find my problems completely disappear. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has digestive problems. Give it a try and see if it works for you.

cured my digestive issues

Posted by Reviewer2676220 on Mar 17, 2009

This has been the solution to my digestive issues. Has sped up my transit time and I no longer get constipated!

Betaine Hydrochloride

Posted by Reviewer2835338 on Feb 20, 2008

Very effective - stops food fermenting and gets it properly digested

Posted by Reviewer1963228 on May 21, 2008

this product has helped me alot.......my digestion is much better & my blood glucose has lowered...........

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1008175 on Oct 14, 2013

The best after meal supplement to help digest food super quick