Natural Factors, Big Friends, Children's Chewable Multi Vitamin, Mixed Fruit Flavor, 90 Tablets

Reviews 5-star

Love It !!

Posted by Reviewer1458298 From New York on Jan 24, 2009

my two boys ages 7 and 2 remind "me" to give them their special candy. for the two 2yr old i break one in half and give him the other half the next day. if a child has to remind a parent to give them their vitamin that says alot!

Kid Approved!

Posted by Reviewer1428185 From Virginia on Dec 29, 2010

We tried two other brands of kids' chewable multivitamins with my kids (ages 6 and 4) but they didn't like the taste. Clearly the third time's a charm, because these are a winner! We will definitely buy these again. I chose these because most of the vitamins and minerals are in the right forms to be properly absorbed, which is rare in a childrens multi that is priced so reasonably. Vitamins A, C, D, E, calcium, iron, and zinc in this formula are all in high-quality readily-absorbed forms. Since there's no point giving our kids a multi each day if their bodies can't use what's in it, we're big fans of these!

Kids Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2725014 From Canada on Mar 14, 2011

My kids love it. They look forward to taking their vitamins. Very chunky in size. Loaded with lots of vitamins and minerals.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2854214 From Taiwan on Feb 28, 2011

My son loves these.

children like it

Posted by Reviewer3122792 From Japan on Mar 31, 2011

My children are picky about vitamins but my children like these so it is good.