JKarren

Posted by Reviewer1019824 on Oct 17, 2007

I love these vitamins for my kids

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer3319582 on Dec 26, 2008

These are so delicious. While other complain they are too big, it's just as easy to cut them in a few pieces with a knife--not a big deal for such a great quality product!

GREAT PRODUCT!! KIDS LOVE IT!!

Posted by Reviewer1927346 on Jan 27, 2009

Not only are these vitamins tasty (and my kids are picky) but 1 dino fulfills the mega vitamins on the label- not like others that think kids are going to chew 3-4 tablets a day. The price at iherb is great compared to our local retailer as well as products are received quite quickly!!

Kids like them

Posted by Reviewer1237784 on Oct 23, 2009

My kids like these and that is what matters. I also like how they only need to take one a day.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3176554 on Mar 17, 2010

It is so hard to find children's vitamins that are not filled with sugar and artificial sweetners and colors. My children like the taste and they are easy to cut in half for my 2 1/2 year old.

Great natural vitamins for kids!

Posted by Reviewer2040046 on Jan 19, 2011

These are the only multi-vitamin supplements I have found for kids that are all natural and my son loves them!

Good flavor. My children love these and eat them readily.

Posted by Reviewer3229767 on Apr 01, 2011

My children will willingly eat these and I like the contents of the tablet.

Big Friend children multivitamins

Posted by Reviewer2284810 on Oct 02, 2011

Our children love these. We have tried different ones but they like the taste of these.

Very good multi for kids !

Posted by PouletFrites64 on May 31, 2012

Our son David loves these, they taste good. Plus they got good amout of B vitamins. They are not too big and since they are chewable, i don't see how that could be a problem (unlike some comments lol). Good stuff, good price. The Solgar Kangavite are great too !

Excellent vitamins for kids

Posted by Reviewer2082606 on Oct 11, 2012

My child lovely these tablets

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »