Using for nearly 3 months - no significant change yet

Posted by Reviewer1596280 on Oct 05, 2010

I bought this product for my skin, am 35 and appear younger but have mild wrinkles & pigmentation on my face. After nearly 3 months of use, no change in my face appearance. I think my nails have gone a bit stronger but I wouldn't pay that amount just for stronger nails. I'll try this product for 6 months - If it won't deliver, will cease to buy.

Nasty taste!

Posted by Reviewer1660849 on Jul 08, 2009

There's a reason they recommend taking this with juice. The taste is so nasty, and I'm usually not picky about that! I'm sure the product is excellent, if you can get it down. When I took the capsule form, it worked very well!! I mistakenly ordered the liquid - I won't do that again.

Didn't notice any difference

Posted by Reviewer2795397 on Nov 02, 2010

A lot of people rave on about it but personally, it didn't make any differenc to my hair, nails or skin. I was taking 5 drops twice daily. Other peoples mileage may vary.

Doesn't turn back time or reduce wrinkles. There are better products

Posted by FightingFatigue on Aug 27, 2016

I used it religiously for over a year and the ageing process marched on. There has been no improvement in fine lines or wrinkles and my face looks older than when I started. I switched to collagen + C and saw an improvement after a month or so. For hair growth I found 5000 mg of biotin to be more effective than biosil. I also tried it on my dog and it was no help for osteoarthritis

High hopes for BioSil

Posted by Reviewer2302834 on Sep 01, 2016

My collagen really needs a generator, so I was hoping this would be the ticket, but alas, it did nothing for me. It tastes really bad, so I thought, NO Pain, NO gain, and this is bad enough to work great! Maybe this ole 'gal needs the BioSil Extra. It does have some good reviews, maybe it just didn't work for me.

BioSil review

Posted by saskatoonberries on Apr 20, 2011

Have been taking BioSil since but right now I cannot seem to find any noticeable improvement whatsoever. Sorry.

I don't know ...

Posted by Katarinatan on Oct 03, 2015

.. If this pdt is working since I find it sooooo hard to take. It really tastes terrible and makes me gag. There must be an easier and cheaper way to encourage my skin, hair and nails to better behave.

not sure yet...

Posted by 4646376547000086244 on Apr 08, 2016

probably won't buy again...

im gonna be honest