I believe it is a good supplement. Take it each day, twice a day and don't expect quick results

Posted by 5290468358627155245 on Apr 18, 2016

1 bottle and I have'nt noticed any good effect on my skin, hair or nails. Actually, my nails became much weaker! But to be honest, I forgot and sometimes did not take the supplement twice a day, and even skipped days. So I won't blame the product, anyway it should take a longer time to see results ( I don't believe you'll see miracles after 1 mounth of use as other reviewers wrote). I still believe choline and silica are good for my body and will reorder and continue taking this supplement, this time without cheating:) About the taste - it is not as horrible as some stated. I simply put it in some water and the taste is really ok. If you'll put it in juice or tea you'ii won't tase anything at all.

it works for me

Posted by 4778777918774846169 on Feb 29, 2016

it tastes HORRIBLE, but iam almost half done and i do see improvement in my hair

works on eyelashes & nails, didn't help much with hair.

Posted by 5172276549159784907 on Feb 24, 2016

I'm a lazy person & this is the almost the only product i ever committed to, i came back to re-buy (mostly for the eyelashes). + no taste when used w/juice or milk + easy to commit to; since it doesn't require to be taken w/food or in a empty stomach + my eyelashes grew longer/thicker (srsly when i stopped using it, it returned thin so it must be this serum that made it longer) + strong nails - i originally bought it for the acclamied effect on the hair, my sister said my hair got longer but no noticable effect has been seen in reducing hair fall or increasing thickness. - little effect on skin, people said that it had an effect in their so i can it's from a person to a person. Note: my testing has been for a 2 months, stopped for a month since my sister throwed out by mistake.

nasty

Posted by Reviewer3031447 on Aug 27, 2015

nasty and does nothing.

Wonderful

Posted by 4869065126672883305 on Jun 13, 2015

great for hair and nails.

So Far So Good

Posted by 5558189762909421143 on Apr 16, 2015

I have been taking BioSil for 2 months now and have noticed a real difference in the quality of my nails and the firmness of my skin. I look forward to seeing the full potential after a few more months of taking it.

Good for hair!

Posted by 5311742311727924689 on Mar 07, 2015

First thing you'll notice is that your hair will become thicker. For wrinkle prevention, it does work a little, but not fully.

Biosil

Posted by Crotchetymama on Mar 03, 2015

Seems to have improved my hair, skin and nails...especially nails. Update: I stopped taking it after the product was finished. I have noticed no difference whether taking it or not since then. My hair, skin and nails are pretty much the way they always are. I wouldn't say it was a waste, but it just isn't worth it for me. I am vegetarian, drink a lot of water, and generally exercise a lot.

Articulation, Nails & Hair

Posted by 5450968042297075546 on Dec 25, 2014

I already used this product before. satisfied

Not Sure

Posted by 4877049725693142163 on Dec 06, 2014

I have ordered BioSil a few times now but have not seen clearly positive results as some others seem to have. My nails certainly seem to grow faster and are stronger but I can't say I've experienced a notable difference in my skin or hair. To be perfectly honest, I have not been using twice a day so perhaps that is key to significant change. I am using it primarily for bone strength so hopefully it is working in that regard. UPDATE: I stopped using BioSil for a month or so and could definitely fee the difference in my skin. Much drier and less resilient. Will definitely start using again.