So far, so good

Posted by Reviewer2366256 on Dec 29, 2010

I ordered this product on advice that it would help my hair stop breaking off. I've been using it for a few weeks, and I can't say for sure if my hair is better, but my knee sure does not hurt anymore!

Science supports it.

Posted by Reviewer1491025 on May 29, 2012

This is probably just 1 critical piece of the puzzle to brittle nails,thinning hair and healthy skin. On its own, i did not see significant changes to my above mentioned symptoms. Probably require vitamins, collagen, herbs etc in combination.

taking for skin benefits at 42 yrs

Posted by Reviewer1622002 on Feb 16, 2011

Taking 5 drops 2x/day. Mixing in a small amount of warm water before adding a bit of cold oj is working fine to dissolve it and mask the taste. I tried it this a.m. with a different juice and it was not tasty. lol but in general it's not meant to be savored like wine so if you slug it down it isn't as bad as other users have made it sound. As for the results, it's only been a couple of weeks. But I do think I am beginning to see some improvement in overall texture of my face and a nice subtle glow, and no digestive upset or acne, etc. side effects. I am also taking New Chapter's Wholemega wild salmon oil, the combination seems to be working. Hope to see increased benefits over time. Will continue to take.

It works--

Posted by Reviewer2971021 on Aug 18, 2010

it isn't magic in a bottle or anything for me, but my hair is in fact growing faster and thicker/stronger than before I began using it. I will stick with it for a year in order to get the results I seek. The taste is very strong/unpleasant in water but I find the tiniest bit of any kind of juice totally masks it. The taste isn't as offensive as many of the reviews say if you are used to taking rather foul-tasting supplements or multi-vitamins.

Improves tendonitis/tennis elbow

Posted by NaraNarasimhan on Nov 05, 2010

My wife has had pain in her elbows off and on for nearly two years. She has been taking biosil for 6-8 weeks, and she says it is making a difference on the elbow pain. Further, she thinks her hair (stopped falling out), nails and skin are better.

Sells out so fast!

Posted by Reviewer2949279 on Feb 20, 2012

I can totally understand why. I can't live without this product. Because of weight training and other physical activities, I frequently get cracking sounds comin from my joints, especially my knees, when I bend them, etc. This has greatly reduced that and I like to think it's taking care of my tendon and cartilage issues. Hair loss is also under control (after years of unsuccessful remedies!) and skin no longer breaking out.. I have to say this and Biotin is really helping all that.

Biosil works for me

Posted by Reviewer2221394 on Jul 13, 2008

I have used this product for several months. I am 54 and a weekend athlete. I use it to relieve general aches in my knees from workouts and runs. I am not nearly as stiff when I use it, but if I forget to use it the second day I of not using it I really notice it in my knees and shoulders.

bones

Posted by Reviewer2643949 on Jul 20, 2011

This is the 2nd lot I have ordered. And my last bone density test showed that bones had improved a bit. Am sure it is due to taking BioSil

Biosil

Posted by Crotchetymama on Mar 03, 2015

Seems to have improved my hair, skin and nails...especially nails. Update: I stopped taking it after the product was finished. I have noticed no difference whether taking it or not since then. My hair, skin and nails are pretty much the way they always are. I wouldn't say it was a waste, but it just isn't worth it for me. I am vegetarian, drink a lot of water, and generally exercise a lot.

does what it says

Posted by 5181724379634834030 on Dec 31, 2012

my hair started growing back and skin improved even though i only took 5 drops once a day in the morning. but only 4 stars because it tastes HORRIBLE!