Natural Factors, BioSil, ch-OSA Advanced Collagen Generator, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Reviews 4-star

So far, so good

Posted by Reviewer2366256 on Dec 29, 2010

I ordered this product on advice that it would help my hair stop breaking off. I've been using it for a few weeks, and I can't say for sure if my hair is better, but my knee sure does not hurt anymore!

taking for skin benefits at 42 yrs

Posted by Reviewer1622002 on Feb 16, 2011

Taking 5 drops 2x/day. Mixing in a small amount of warm water before adding a bit of cold oj is working fine to dissolve it and mask the taste. I tried it this a.m. with a different juice and it was not tasty. lol but in general it's not meant to be savored like wine so if you slug it down it isn't as bad as other users have made it sound. As for the results, it's only been a couple of weeks. But I do think I am beginning to see some improvement in overall texture of my face and a nice subtle glow, and no digestive upset or acne, etc. side effects. I am also taking New Chapter's Wholemega wild salmon oil, the combination seems to be working. Hope to see increased benefits over time. Will continue to take.

It works--

Posted by Reviewer2971021 on Aug 18, 2010

it isn't magic in a bottle or anything for me, but my hair is in fact growing faster and thicker/stronger than before I began using it. I will stick with it for a year in order to get the results I seek. The taste is very strong/unpleasant in water but I find the tiniest bit of any kind of juice totally masks it. The taste isn't as offensive as many of the reviews say if you are used to taking rather foul-tasting supplements or multi-vitamins.

Improves tendonitis/tennis elbow

Posted by NaraNarasimhan on Nov 05, 2010

My wife has had pain in her elbows off and on for nearly two years. She has been taking biosil for 6-8 weeks, and she says it is making a difference on the elbow pain. Further, she thinks her hair (stopped falling out), nails and skin are better.

Science supports it.

Posted by Reviewer1491025 on May 29, 2012

This is probably just 1 critical piece of the puzzle to brittle nails,thinning hair and healthy skin. On its own, i did not see significant changes to my above mentioned symptoms. Probably require vitamins, collagen, herbs etc in combination.